Sign in to follow this  
Bethnal Yellow and Green

Mark Wotte - Technical Director

His main contender for the Norwich job is thought to be Celtic chief scout John Park. Thats from the express.

As has been mentioned elsewhere, it''s likely that the Express is wrong and Park is likely to become the Director of Recruitment (logical sense he''s currently Chief scout for Celtic).

[quote user="RvWs 4 year contract"]To the op:

will he be joining on the same day as Ryo Miyaichi?
[/quote]

How many times are we going to go over this? I never said Miyiachi would be joining, just said that a Japanese newspaper said he would. I also said I didn''t believe it myself. Incredible that you remember something so small from so long ago.

Sounds interesting if true, Beth. Where did you hear this?. My first thoughts were I wonder what bearing this might have on our 2 young Dutchmen?

To RVW''s 4 Year Contract - His first role as Technical Director is going to be outlawing players from having meals on their birthday, so you''ll probably like him.

He does sound like a bit of a dictator, going by a google search of him - very mixed reports indeed. I wonder if when McNally said that they would be listening to players suggestions, if our Scotland trio had any say in this/suggested him (if true that is).

Where is this new technical director or are they waiting to announce him and the new head of recruitment at the same time ?

I suppose it wouldn''t be Norwich if they didn''t keep us waiting for a bit eh?

I also find it strange that nothing has been announced. Has something gone wrong? Surely valuable time is being lost on this and the recruitment front (but then it didn''t hold up the signing of Grabban). All the same, it seems strange when the Board are seeking to stabilise things and build confidence again.

When Royle, Robson and Holt were announced the press release said the club ''plan to announce the Technical Director shortly and are interviewing for the director of recruitment''. To me that makes it sound like the TD is already in place and they are just waiting to make an announcement.