Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

Leroy

Nice to see Leroy at least there last night

Personally I felt the Dutch team last night was patchy. After they scored the Spanish didn''t take control like they would have in the past and Holland got a superb equaliser, and when they took the lead you could see the confidence and Spain crumbled like teams sometimes do when they fall behind. Funny game, football.

Defended great last night. Ron Vlaar who i think is awfull was brilliant, so were the wing backs, the keeper was decent and Robben and RVP were on fire big time.

If Torres & Costa are better than Negredo then im the pope. Time to get De Gea in goal too.

Gingerpele wrote the following post at 14/06/2014 11:04 AM:

You think Negredo is better than Costa?

Did you miss last season?

----------------------------------------------------------------

Did you see the season before? Negredo was on fire (and sevilla don''t have a great team imo).

We''ll see who''s better next season I guess, but Negredo has more strength which is important in the PL.

Just goes to show, those who slammed Netherlands as "the weakest team they''ve ever been" know bugger all about football. Most people on here have views which have been spoon fed to them via media outlets. We all have opinions for sure, but some of you here are hopelessly wrong a lot of the time.

Fer is a decent quality player. Norwich are a decent quality Championship club.

How crap is Torres these days? he seems to get worse and worse.Can''t believe Negredo wasn''t chosen instead of him.

Almost choked myself to death last night over Torres failing to put that lose ball away, 3 yards out with no keeper to beat.

The man''s become simple comic relief.

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"]You have to say that this looks the weakest Dutch squad we''ve seen for a good long time. Take Sneijder, Robben and RvP out of it and it appears ordinary at best.I know that Strootman and vvn der Vaart have pulled out, but I''m sure if they had been available then a guy who was by no means assured of a place in a struggling Norwich team would not have made the 23.

[/quote]

They aint doing too bad and now our Leroy has scored. Pick the moans out of that lot Reg...