Sign in to follow this  
ReadingCanary

Cech out for Season?

Hughtons Anti Football wrote the following post at 22/04/2014 8:19 PM:

I dont think it would matter if Torres went in goal against us. Schwarzer is quite a decent no2.

He weren''t too good against Sunderland

Ha ha. I just said to a fellow pink un poster that there would be a thread about Cechs injury and how that might improve our chances Sunday week!

Wake up. It doesn''t matter who plays in goal for Chelsea that day. It doesn''t improve our chances one bit.

Here''s a load of straws; go on, clutch at them.

quote user="FenwayFrank"]How do you all know this ? I''ve got it on the telly too and there''s been no report on his injury yet[/quote

We''re watching it on the +1 channel

[quote user="Jenkins"]Ask Norma, I bet she has[/quote]

Jenkins, to suggest I need tena lady implies you consider me an incontinent pant wetter? Aren''t the pant wetters those who come on here thinking "ooh ooh Cech out, might get more than nil points"?

That doesn''t make me a pant wetter then does it? I have merely injected a dose of realism to those who are pathetically clutching at every straw they can, closing their eyes to what seems an inevitable outcome this season due to the Board''s inability to spot the obvious some months ago, instant Hughton was at best inept.

You''re not Hughton are you? No can''t be. Not clever enough

Terry looks like he''s gonna be out for a few weeks. If it was just a knock he''d have carried on.

And if Cech is indeed out for the season and they make the CL final,h we''d be more than likely to face Hilario in goal, as Schwarzer would need to be protected against us i''d have thought.

To be fair, and in the interests of balance, I have heard a rumour that his Dad once paid his paper bill on time, so you can''t glibly tarnish them with the same brush.

I know the stories about drugs, beating people up etc, but I thought there might be good in everyone. Glass half full me. Even feel sorry for people like Waveney.

**cough** BS ** cough**