Sign in to follow this  
Unhinged Canary

Ahhhhh...... Holty

1. good luck mate take it you have not been kept on. Always good step back then power forward. Need anything send me a message

2. thanks Holty, yeah on to something new mate looking forward to it  appreciate it, hope your good 

3. I am good mate as always. If you need any advice or help you no where I am mate

Nice to see the big man still taking the time to look out for our younger players. Also, wonder why Ewan''s not been kept on.

Good to see him offering up some wise words, a true and proper legend.

Given his own path to the Prem I''m sure his thoughts carry some clout with the younger players.

There was a couple of them released a few weeks back before Adams was in charge. Apparently the club were happily signing cheques for our youth over the past few years, and then relegation became a reality and they started cutting back and not renewing, even though certain lads had been told to break from their agents and the club would look after them.

I heard from a friend of one of the boys, but surprised to not have seen the news published anywhere, it''s normally a story the pinkun would publish.

Another one was part of the FA Cup winning squad too.

And let me assure from what i heard, Russ Martin is a top top guy too, just like Holty. Have huge admiration for him now.

[quote user="Skijumptoes"]And let me assure from what i heard, Russ Martin is a top top guy too, just like Holty. Have huge admiration for him now.[/quote]

It''s obvious that Russ is a top bloke (as is Grant), but if you want to expand on what you were saying regarding RM then please do Ski Jump, I''m sure we''d all find it interesting mate