Sign in to follow this  
Jacks Back

Moyes to Villa?

This isn''t really based on anything more than a hunch, but it would make sense. Villa fans from what i''ve seen look completely fed up of Lambert, as they''ve probably got worse since he left us for ''bigger and better things''. And Moyes looks like the kind of manager who does better at clubs where there''s less expectation for trophies.

Although Villa fans seem to think they''re the British Bayern Munich who are somehow in the bottom half, so they''ll probably hate him too!

Get Lambert back here, Adams will need an assistant manager!

That said, Villa need to face facts and realise they are crap. Sooner they do that they will realise they have had a good season and should not take the Messiahs name in vain.

News just in...Jurgen Klopp has ruled himself out of the United job. He did say, however, that his brother Clippity might be interested

[quote user="morty"]News just in...Jurgen Klopp has ruled himself out of the United job. He did say, however, that his brother Clippity might be interested[/quote]Oh dear oh dear Morty :(10/10 for groan value thought mate :-D

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="morty"]News just in...Jurgen Klopp has ruled himself out of the United job. He did say, however, that his brother Clippity might be interested[/quote]Oh dear oh dear Morty :(10/10 for groan value thought mate :-D[/quote][Y]

[quote user="Mellow yellow 4 ever"]Rumour has it that Lerner is going to sell up.[/quote]Said in the press that he will address those rumours at the end of the season.So, yup, probably.

In the unlikely event that we stayed up:

Lennon to us.

Lambert to Celtic.

Moyes to Villa.

Was thinking about this the other day - where now for Moyes? Dont see him going to any of the other ''big teams'' in England. Would consider any club below the size of Everton a big step backwards. Cant see him managing Celtic, and cant really see him going abroad. Pretty much leaves him open to only a few clubs. Aston Villa would seem a very realistic option, as he doesnt seem to have too many others

I can see Moyes at Villa and also see him doing really well, prefer him at our club though, but out of our league probably. As for Paul Lambert, for me its the biggest surprise of the season so far that he is still at Villa, a record since joining marginally better than CH at Norwich over the same period and at a bigger club with higher expectations.

I agree mark, or it could be Lambo has showed his legendary loyalty but pointing fingers at his 2 right hand men and got them the bullet to save his neck.

All the Vile supporters I know want him gone.

With Randy likely to sell up I can see Villa becoming the next play thing for some rich arsehole to ruin and then throw away.

I can see Moyes at Spurs or Newcastle or even the Scotland job.

Moyes and the other sacked managers will not move to another job until compo is sorted and this traditionally takes time. As clubs want sacked manager to take another job as this dramatically reduces payout.

This is why Malky and Hughton will not work for the foreseeable future.

I think the best thing for him to do is go abroad and to an extent reinvent himself. Not a massive league but possibly Holland, Portugal or Sweden.We''ve seen Robson, Mclaren, Hodgson do this with success, walking into a club like Villa after this season will just be jumping from the frying pan into an equally hot frying pan via the fire IMO.