Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

You can have the best players...

.... the best team on paper, all the money in the world, but if one of them makes a mistake at the wrong time they can be made to pay for it.   We haven''t got the best players, we haven''t got the best team on paper, but if we can cut out the mistakes  - Johnson and co -  and we can pressurise MU into making some mistakes - we can win on Saturday. 

We have to be prepared to win - not just show up and give them a match and lose gallantly, or even settle for a draw. 

A win.

No Sh it Sherlock.

I cant see how you havent made it as a professional football manager with revelations like that.

[quote user="Wings of a Sparrow"]It must be because he''s actually going Saturday.[/quote]
He is?
I don''t recall him saying.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Wings of a Sparrow"]It must be because he''s actually going Saturday.[/quote]

He is?

[/quote]

Don''t worry about it Morty as I am sure it will be mentioned on all the threads he will start between now and Saturday if it goes on past experiences. [:P]

Not that Lakey ever repeats himself of course. [;)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Wings of a Sparrow"]It must be because he''s actually going Saturday.[/quote]

He is?

[/quote]

Don''t worry about it Morty as I am sure it will be mentioned on all the threads he will start between now and Saturday if it goes on past experiences. [:P]

[/quote]
The test of whether or not he is a real fan though is if he makes the effort to go to Chelsea[;)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Wings of a Sparrow"]It must be because he''s actually going Saturday.[/quote]

He is?

[/quote]

[/quote]

The test of whether or not he is a real fan though is if he makes the effort to go to Chelsea[;)]

[/quote]

I am sure we will find out before next weekend on one of the fifty threads he will start between now and then. [:D]