Sign in to follow this  
Tim Dawson

Do any of you on here actually go to games???

Firstly i am not a huge Worthy fan or any relation or a scummer, but i do read the message boards for transfer gossip and the like, but after reading posts on here from the beginning of the season i am starting to wonder if any of you go!

When we started the season with 3 home games all the debating was would we be top with 7 points or 9, but everyone seems to forget that being a relegated team from the prem we have been everyones cup final, if you add to that a relatively new midfield that is starting to find its feet and how much bad luck ?  We are creating chances, if we were not i would be agreeing with you all wholeheartedly, but a combination of woodwork, poor finishing, great goalkeeping and diabolical refereeing have not helped our case.

After relegation many thought the squad would break up but Green, Ashton, Hucks and Mckenzie are still here perhaps Francis being the only real blow, so well done to Worthy for hanging on to these fellas, some posts on here have bemoaned the loss of Helveg and jonsson, absolute garbage the pair of them, good riddance.

So for now lets stay behind the team, i was there last nite and the support was superb, Huckerby was frustrated as he was badly fouled on the build up to their second goal and recieved no protection all nite, results will turn, but come xmas if they havent then maybe he shud go, but till then come on guys lay off the team and Worthy!!! 

I go regularly (season ticket holder)  & am very concerned! Our midfield simply isn''t good enough & no matter how much time they have to gel it wont work... We miss Francis end of!

Worthy needs to buy someone in the mould of Sidwell from Reading or we''ll be in trouble! Oh, & a centre back wouldn''t go a miss to play along side Shackell either!