Sign in to follow this  
Damien1990

Ask The Opposition

Hi, I am an admin on Manchester United fan forum RedCafe. Each week we have a feature where we go to opposition forums and ask questions ahead of games. If any of you could answer the following questions it would be appreciated, thank you and good luck.Q1: What do you make of how Moyes had done at Manchester United this season and do you feel that it was right for Manchester United to sack him when they did?Q2: Considering the current situation, and in the background of our abysmal home record this season, do you fancy your chances against us or you think sacking the manager and having a player - manager for the interim period will rejuvenate us? Q3: Do you agree with the dismissal of Hughton? If so, at what point in the season did you want him to leave? Q4: Has Ricky van Wolfswinkel been as bad as his stats may suggest or has he just been used in a way that he may not be used to? Q5: What do you make of how Redmond has done this season and do you think he''ll "come good"?Q6: Who would you like to see be the next permanent Norwich manager?Q7: Do you think you’ll avoid relegation?Q8: Who do you think has been your best and worst player this season?Q9: Who do you think has been your best and worst signings this season?Q10: Are there any youth prospects you have that you’re excited about/looking forward to perhaps see breakthrough in the future?Q11: Which XI would you like to see your team field against us?Q12: Finally, your predictions for the match?

Q1. It''s obvious he was able to steady a sinking ship, you''re fortunate that he stopped you getting relegated, the next manager will be able to build on the good work he''s done, he was the right man at the right time but now it''s time to pass on to a new man (or woman).

Q2. Yes.

Q3. I do and I don''t, I wanted it to happen just before the transfer window opened but then he should''ve been given more time.

Q4. No and no.

Q5. His haircuts are very nice, you''ll have to ask his girlfriend about the second half of the question.

Q6. Pep Guardiola

Q7. If we get more points that three other teams.

Q8. It''s not fair to judge individuals in a team sport.

Q9. See Q8.

Q10. Getting excited about the youth, that''s a bit Jimmy Saville.

Q11.One that can win (or get a point).

Q12. 45 minutes each way, at some stage there''ll be a song about scarves, lots of references to the ''United Way''.

Q13. There is no Q13.

Q1: What do you make of how Moyes had done at Manchester United this season and do you feel that it was right for Manchester United to sack him when they did?

He seemed overwhelmed and bought poorly;   needed to strengthen defence and def midfield yet kept buying No 10s.   Was the right decision to dismiss.

Q2: Considering the current situation, and in the background of our abysmal home record this season, do you fancy your chances against us or you think sacking the manager and having a player - manager for the interim period will rejuvenate us?

We can only hope any turmoil helps us,  we no longer have the leagues most inexperienced manager so who knows.  Our record at OT and recent away record outweighs recent improvements so its hard to be be optimistic,  just less pessimistic! 

Q3: Do you agree with the dismissal of Hughton? If so, at what point in the season did you want him to leave?

Yes - his style has been a problem for around 18months in my opinion - raised my first concerns after our win at st marys last season.

Q4: Has Ricky van Wolfswinkel been as bad as his stats may suggest or has he just been used in a way that he may not be used to?

He has been physically weak and lacking in confidence,  brought about by a woeful inadequacy in the manager and team to exploit his (and Hoopers) ability.   Will improve for this season,  and for a fluky winner on sat ;-)

Q5: What do you make of how Redmond has done this season and do you think he''ll "come good"?

He is very talented and destined for bigger things;   has been unfairly criticised at times this season,  probably an unreasonable expectation of his despite being 19 

Q6: Who would you like to see be the next permanent Norwich manager?

Depends on which league are in;   no home grown managers appeal,  Thomas Tuchel or  Guidolin appeal now my personal preference of Bielsa has been snapped up.  In teh championship lennon or mackay will suffice. 

Q7: Do you think you’ll avoid relegation?

Not given up hope but its not looking good.

Q8: Who do you think has been your best and worst player this season?

Best player has been ruddy,   kept us in some games we should have lost by more.   Worst player,  its too easy to say RvW or hooper, probably steven whittaker for me.

Q9: Who do you think has been your best and worst signings this season?

Best signing is Leroy Fer;  can appear slow and lazy but is our real driving influence in midfield, win more tackles than any other midfielder and most goals/assists from the middle of the park.   Badly missed when injured and still not fully fit,  hoping for a big game from him on sunday.

Worst signing probably Jonas Guittierez, has done ok but was a bit like fellaini,  simply not the player that the team needed at the time.     

Q10: Are there any youth prospects you have that you’re excited about/looking forward to perhaps see breakthrough in the future?

Josh Murphy is starting to translate his FA Youth cup form to the senior team and Jamal Loza will score ;   but our brightest prospect remains Declan Rudd,  currently on loan at Preston and one I hope will take over from Ruddy in time.

Q11: Which XI would you like to see your team field against us?

Ruddy

Martin  Yobo  Turner  Olsson

Tettey  Howson

Snodgrass  Fer   Redmond

RvW

Q12: Finally, your predictions for the match?

2-0 home win still likely (Moyes manu still beat us 4-0 ealier in the season and Kagawa enjoys playing us)  am hoping for much better...

1. Was never going to be the right man for the job, became more and more obvious by looking at Everton this season. Man.U team isn''t as bad as many make out and Moyes has done worse than he should have done, home record is just unacceptable.

2. I personally think Giggs will be able to motivate the players enough to win at least a couple of your remaining four games. Think we had a much better chance before Moyes sacking.

3. Yes. Needed to go. Earlier really as was obvious early on he wasn''t sure how to get the best out of his new players. They didn''t seem to really fit into his system. When we eventually started playing a bit better we didn''t get enough good results and failed to take advantage if some really dominant performances like Cardiff and West Ham away, losing those two should have been enough to get him out, was obvious he just didn''t know what to do.

4. No he hasn''t. Not playing his natural game. Hughton has made every striker he''s managed less effective and Rixky has been hit the worst. Think he''s easily good enough to be a fairly regular PL goalscorer in the right team.

5. Redmond already is good. Just needs to work on his decision making and work on his final ball. But he''s 20, first season in the PL. He''s shown more to prove he''ll be a great player than the likes of Ince and Zaha for me.

6. Not sure really, if we go down I wouldn''t mind Adams getting a chance. If we stay up then maybe someone adventurous to get the most out of our attacking players but have no real preference just a few I don''t want.

7. For some reason I do think we will, I think we''ll get a win, draw and loss in our last three and that''ll just keep us up.

8. Best Olsson just about, but Snoddy has had a great second half. Worst has to be Bassong and Rocky jointly taking the award purely down to disappointment in their output.

9. Best probably Redmond, worst Wolfie because of his output. Think he could turn it around, but £8.5 million for one goal is terrible and I''m desperately hoping he manages to score at least one in the last three and even more so that he comes good next season.

10. Yes plenty, the Murphy twins, Carlton Morris, Cam McGeehan, Adell Gafaiti and Harry Toffolo for starters. Think they all have the potential to be decent players here. I''m probably wrong but we do definitely have the most talented bunch we''ve had for a long time.

11. Ruddy, Martin, Turner, Yobo, Olsson, Tettey, Howson, Fer, Snodgrass, Redmond, Hooper in a 4-2-3-1 formation, Redmond on the right.

12. I''m drawn to 2-2 at the moment.

Q1: What do you make of how Moyes had done at Manchester United this season and do you feel that it was right for Manchester United to sack him when they did?

It hasn''t been great, but then he hasn''t been helped by the players or the board and despite winning the title, it was obvious Man U needed severe investment last summer. Perhaps in hindsight, someone like Moyes was a bad idea, someone with more gravitas to pull in some top signings should have been brought in to ease the process of losing Fergie and to command the respect of the players.

Moyes had an impossible job really but I think they might as well sack him now. Perhaps right their wrongs and get a new, bigger name manager in. None of this "class of 92" rubbish, the club needs to move on and evolve.

Q2: Considering the current situation, and in the background of our abysmal home record this season, do you fancy your chances against us or you think sacking the manager and having a player - manager for the interim period will rejuvenate us?

I''m just not sure, our away record is useless but we''re hopeful Hughtons dismissal could change that. With a bit of luck we could really get under your skins and the crowd might make it hard for you to recover. Plus we need the points a million times more than you, how about a deal, we get three now, you can have 6 next season?

Q3: Do you agree with the dismissal of Hughton? If so, at what point in the season did you want him to leave?

Should have gone in January. It was clear he was out of ideas on how to get a few goals going in. I think the sacking is a bit too late now but it at least gives us a small chance

Q4: Has Ricky van Wolfswinkel been as bad as his stats may suggest or has he just been used in a way that he may not be used to?

A bit of both really, everything has conspired against him. Rubbish service, good keepers, niggling injuries, it actually couldn''t have gone any worse. I do now doubt if he''s good enough at this level though. As much as I criticise him, i''d love for him to turn it round. He''s a bit of a poor mans Torres at the moment though. My shirt with him on the back is a bit of an embarrasment and i''ve been favouring my old Huckerby shirt at footy at the minute!

Q5: What do you make of how Redmond has done this season and do you think he''ll "come good"?

One of the best in the league at taking people on but needs to develop end product. For £2m he was a bargain. Playing so many matches has had both a positive and negative effect on him but he''ll be better for it. I feel he deserves a more ambitious attacking team to showcase his talents in though.

Looks like Malkay will get it. For me if we go down, there''s nobody better out there to get us back. If we don''t, i''d hope we looked at a few more ambitious names but I wouldn''t be disappointed. He knows the club and was doing well at Cardiff before their loony owner stepped in.

Probably not. I don''t think our squad have the ability to score enough goals to get us the points unless you and Chelsea wish to give us them. If Sunderland can get 4 points from their last two we can from our next two.

Worst - Ricky Wolfy or Johan Elmander. I think they have both had one good game each in about 60 and both of their attitudes seem to have suffered a bit. Biggest disappointment recently has been Bassong though.

Best player, the consistent Olsson or Snodgrass who seems to be fighting a one man battle for us to beat the drop at the moment.

As above, Olsson the best signing, RVW the worst. Potentially though, I think Elmander is acually a worse signing. It was key we got a decent support striker in for Hooper and RVW and Elmander was supposed to be the answer, simply put, he wasn''t. Kind of like a rubbish Ibrahmovic. Amazing to think we got Olsson, Fer and Redmond put together for less than RVW!

Q10: Are there any youth prospects you have that you’re excited about/looking forward to perhaps see breakthrough in the future?

Lots, whether they make it or not is another matter. There''s the Murphy twins, Morris, Rudd, McGeechan and Loza that are the main ones, notably Josh Murphy, who looks set for stardom. Easy to forget Redmond is only just 20 too. He''s a shoe in to get an England cap soon once he can sort his end product out, I just wonder if he''d do better elsewhere though.

Ruddy, Whittaker, Martin, Turner, Olsson, Tettey, Howson, Fer, Bennett, Snodgrass and Hooper

Head says a 3-1 win to Man U with a few of your players like Rooney turning up, heart says 1-0 Norwich with your players already down and deflated and thinking about copacabana.

[quote user="TCCANARY"]you''ll have to ask his girlfriend about the second half of the question.[/quote]Haha [:P]Thanks for responses so far

There was no way that he was going to equal or better the previous season with the squad he inherited so I am not overly surprised at the current league position occupied by Man Utd. After 25 years of Ferguson and unprecedented success, it was always going to be a season or two of transition before any new manager was going to be able to bring in his own players and stamp his own ideas onto the team. It sounds as though there was resentment towards Moyes from key players and stunts like the Moyes Out banner flying over the stadium just poured petrol onto the flames of discontent. It does seem like your Board/Owners gave into fan power which surprises me and many others I suspect.

We have an atrocious away record and beating Man Utd at OT with or without Moyes was always going to be unlikely. I really am unsure about a gang of three players, with Giggs nominated as interim manager, without any managerial experience being put in charge for the remaining games. It seems pretty amateurish to me. However, the change will probably focus players’ minds if only for the next game so I am less optimistic about a surprise result than I was last week.

Yes. 4.50pm 1st 2014. By then I had seen enough.

Clearly has quality, stamina and potential but his confidence is shot because of the atmosphere of negativity cascading down from Hughton, Trollope and Calderwood. Plus, being out injured for such a long time in the first half of the season has delayed his “induction” into the toughest league in the world. Good prospect for the future.

Possesses the ability to run at players and get past them but doesn’t do it often enough. The same can be said of his shooting – powerful shot, but doesn’t try it often enough. His crosses are poor. All of these will now improve and actually ex-winger Adams could well be the catalyst.

Adams

No

Best : Snodgrass Worst : IMO none of our players deserve this label.

Best : Redmond Worst : Elmander

Josh and Jacob Murphy, Morris, McGeehan, Toffolo

Ruddy, Martin, Turner, Yobo, Olsson, Tettey, Johnson, Fer, Snodgrass, Redmond, Hooper in a 4-2-3-1 formation, Snodgrass on the left and Redmond on the right.

Man Utd win.

Worst player Steven Whittaker ? Really ? He hasng been that bad has he ? I would of put Elmander, Bassong, RVW ahead of him.

1) You are having a poor season. But that was probably going to happen whoever came in. In all fairness I think perhaps Moyes needed a bit longer to build a team to play his way. the danger is now that your just going to be changing the manager every season or so, when it was the stability which had brought you so much success. We''re hardly ones tyo talk about sacking a manager late into the season, but i think perhaps it was a little harsh. Once the manager loses the fans though, its only a matter of time.

2) i''m in no doubt that you''ll be rejuvenated. Just look as us. we may have no points to show for it, but we''ve put in two vastly improved performances. Certainly bad timing for us. I''m sure we''ll be doing our best to give you a game though. I suspect we''ll see more of a lambert style performance than a hughton one.

3) yes, sadly. his time had come and he had been very poor for about a year or so. This season he wasn''t able to improve on the faults of the previous campaign. In hindsight, i think he should have gone after we lost 4-0 to you in the cup and 7-0 to man city in the league.

4) he''s been better than the stats. but he has been a letdown on the whole. I dont know whether its the pressure, lack of service, or whether he''s just not good enough. That said he''s been denied by several very good saves over the course of the season. and unfortunately now he is low on confidence and it shows.

5) love him. very exciting player, and he''s not afraid to take defenders on. like a youthful Darren Huckerby! He could do with working on his final ball and finishing though. hope we still have him next season.

6) adams if he earns it. failing that, malky, clarke or lennon in the championship, or a young exciting foreign coach if we stay up.

7) heart: Yes. Head: No.

8)difficult question. Best: probably snodgrass howson or fer. but they''ve been inconsistant or blighted by injury. Olsson has probably been our most consistently good player.

worst: bassong hasn''t lived up to the high standard he set last year. RVW hasn''t been the goalscoring genius we''d dreamed about. Bradley Johnson still cant pass.

9) Olsson, fer and redmond have been good additions. Hoops is useful too! No idea why we signed Jonas though.

10) The murphy twins are pacey. Mcgeehan may also have potential one day. The trouble is blooding them in the premier league is difficult. I''m sure they''ll get more chances in the championship next season. (hopefully on loan because we stayed up.)

11) ruddy,

Whittaker, Martin, Turner, Olsson,

Snodgrass, Howson, Fer, tettey, Redmond

Hoops

12) Probably a narrower defeat than our last 2 visits to Old Trafford. i''m going for 2-1. Although, we want it more so who knows.

1. Couldn''t care less about Moyes but I''m grateful for him giving Man U fans a taste of what it''s like being a real football supporter2. Yes I fancy our chances. Giggs will make no difference as the players you have are either not good enough and/or they don''t care anymore.3. Yes - before the last January transfer window4. Yes he''s been disappointhing but he could get a hat-trick anytime soon (see answer 12)5. Redmond has done well, he''s young & will improve under the right Manager6. Neil Adams7. Yes8. Olsson = best, Bassong = worst9. Olsson = best, Hooper = worst10. Josh Murphy11. Same team that played Liverpool as we did better against them than you did12. We will win 3-1

1) Moyes''s mindset is based around setting out a team of plucky underdogs not Champions League winners. He was bound to fail as he doesn''t think like Van Gaal et al. When he was given money at Everton he signed badly, it was the bargain signings he got right. There isn''t room for bargains at Man U. The timing was strange though should have been at the seasons end.2) I think it will rejuvenate an uninspired dressing room. Fancied our chances more when Moyes was there.3) Yes but far too late to make an impact now. I would have done it after the poor form of January.4) mmm, yes I think so.5) Still raw but there is still lots of time, feet quicker than brain at the moment.6) Going to get laughed at but Steve McClaren, doing wonders at Derby, he can do interviews in a mock Norfolk accent :)7) No8) Best Olsson, plenty of good performances. Worst Bassong, he is not the worst player but he is the Captain of this sinking ship and he has gone missing leaving it to Snodgrass and Martin to try and get the team going.9) Best Olsson, Worst Ricky van Wolfswinkel10) Loads. Murphy''s and Loza look the nearest but Morris and Gafaiti look like they could do it.11) Ruddy, Whittaker, Yobo, Turner, Olsson, Howson, Tettey, Snodgrass, Redmond, Fer, Hooper (4 2 3 1)12) 2 - 0 loss

Q1: What do you make of how Moyes had done at Manchester United this season and

do you feel that it was right for Manchester United to sack him when they did?

I think Moyes was unfortunate in that he was handed a sub

standard squad with which he was expected to turn into a Championship winning

team against opposition much stronger than the previous few years. I think he

should have been given more time, at least until middle of next season.

Q2: Considering the current situation, and in the background of our abysmal

home record this season, do you fancy your chances against us or you think

sacking the manager and having a player - manager for the interim period will

rejuvenate us?

I, like many other City fans, will be hoping we can take

full advantage – however, I never fancy my chances at Old Trafford, it’s all

about optimism.

Q3: Do you agree with the dismissal of Hughton? If so, at what point in the

season did you want him to leave?

I think Hughton was destined to go from January time as he

never really improved or advanced the club. I think the timing was wrong, the

board should have acted earlier or not at all.

Q4: Has Ricky van Wolfswinkel been as bad as his stats may suggest or has he

just been used in a way that he may not be used to?

I feel sorry for RvW, I still believe (and hope) he is

adjusting and will come good next year. I think he’s been played out of

position (ie alone up front) and needed a decent run with a strike partner. The

Premier league is unforgiving and I think he’s learning that.

Q5: What do you make of how Redmond has done this season and do you think he''ll

"come good"?

Redmond is full of potential, I can’t understand Adams

playing him up front at the mo, but he will definitely ‘come good’.

Me personally, I’d actually take Moyes in an ideal world.

Failing that, Di Matteo.

Will Miley Cyrus ever been seen as a respectable recording

artist? Unlikely, but stranger things have happened.

Snodgrass has been a stand out, and I think Bradley Johnson has

been very under rated and overlooked for praise. Elmander for me has been

terrible, but why we signed him is beyond me in the first place.

Redmond best, Elmander worst, Gutierrez baffling

Q10: Are there any youth prospects you have that you’re excited about/looking

forward to perhaps see breakthrough in the future?

The Murphy twins and Cameron McGeehan

Ruddy, Whittaker, Martin, Turner, Olsson, Redmond, Howson,

Hoolhan, Snodgrass, Hooper, RvW

Optimism says 1-1

[quote user="Hughtons Anti Football"]Worst player Steven Whittaker ? Really ? He hasng been that bad has he ? I would of put Elmander, Bassong, RVW ahead of him.[/quote]

Its all about opinions.  

For me Martin has had a poor season but still been head and shoulders ahead of a woeful whittaker     (eg martin 6 wins, 10 clean sheets from 26 starts,  whittaker just 3 from 1 and 2 victories).   

Bassong has made a couple of howlers but generally has played well as part of a team that was defensively ok and kept a good nummber of clean sheets - Seb is nowhere near this seasons worst player.

Elmander (& Ricky) can be debated but Johan has generally given more when played that whittaker and ricky ditto

1. I think Moyes has had a few problems at Man Utd, but very surprised that he hasnt been given time, considering the number of times we hear about how close SAF was to being sacked until Mark Robins'' goal and the rest was history - thought that would have been the precedent Utd stuck by, especially as Moyes had been endorsed by SAF himself. Think following him was always a bit of a poisoned challice. Utd havent had the best team in the division for years but regularly over-performed becasue of the SAF effect, so think the current level of performance was always inevitible. this season was always going to be transition, havent heard too many Man Utd fans moaning either, most seemed to understand this, so surprised he hasnt been given the time.

2. Its completely unpredictable. We have an abysmal away record, but we look to be a different animal under Neil Adams and prepared to have a go at teams and try to win rather than simply try to limit the damage. Our last two performances have been very encouraging, but we still left with nothing. Im not sure Utd will get a ''bounce effect'', but I dont think its improved our chances either. Think what Utd have done probably doesnt influence how likely we are to get something out of the game. Depends how much Utds players feel thats it for the season - that could help us if theyre already on the beach - or in Rio (not Ferdinand...)

3. Hell yes. I didnt like Hughtons football last season and we were in serious trouble for all of it before getting a fortuitous set of circumstances that saw us finish 11th - this did not accurately tell the story of our season last season - the problems were there and now its even more obvious. I wouldnt have been sad to see him go last season, but when it became apparent after just a few games of this season than none of the problems had been resolved and the players didnt ''just need to gel'' I felt he needed to go. Losing 7-0 to Man City offered the opportunity to sack him without it feeling unfair. He should have gone then, and definitely before the transfer window. We are in the predicament we are in now because of the boards failure to act sooner.

4. Yes van Wolfswinkel has been terrible. He has offered very little, its not just that he hasnt been scoring, he hasnt been doing anything - BUT I do believe he is a very good player who has just been used incorrectly. Van Persie or Suarez would struggle to score in our team

5. Redmoned reminds me very much of Cristiano Ronaldo when he first went to Man Utd - all potential, no end product. Man Utd fans were baying for him to be sold and losses cut after his first season. Some very good coaching and what a player he became. Redmond has the potential to be sensational, but I really dont htink he has progressed this season - he was more exciting and dangerous in his first few games. I dont think he has been coached in the right way.

6. I would like to see a really ambitious choice like Marcelo Bielsa (never going to happen, but was rumoured for a while, even if not accurate) simply for how interesting it would be. I thinkg we want someone who has an aggressive approach to games and tries to give the big boys a bloody nose. Paul Lambert tried to win every game. We''ve had cautious Chris for 2 years who tried to draw them all 0-0

7. I think the writing is on the wall. We will go down if we dont pick up any more points, which is more than likely. But 3 points at Old Trafford would be very welcome!

8. Best player for me - Martin Olsson. Worst player - Sebastien Bassong (who was awesome and our POTS last season but has been a shell of his former self this season)

9. Best signing - Martin Olsson. Worst signing - RvW

10. We''re all hoping for the Murphy twins to do something, or Carlton Morris the youth striker. At the moment Redmond is our most exciting young player

11. Ruddy, Whittaker, Martin, Turner, Olsson, Johnson, Fer, Snodgrass, Redmond, Pilkington, Hooper

12. 2-1 Man Utd or possibly 1-1

Ferguson’s biggest feat was winning the title so comfortably with the team he had last season. Moyes needed a Fabregas in the summer, without that sort of signing it was always going to be tough. Watching you v Everton last weekend reminded me of AC Milan v Liverpool, players carrying the ball 30 yds plus in midfield without a challenge, I’m not surprised the hierarchy said enough was enough after that (though I guess it has more to do with not qualifying for the champ league).

We have more chance than usual with a squad that is odds on at this stage to be relegated, which says more about you than it does us. I’d take a draw right now though.

Yes. Pre-season would have been the best time, but given that he started failing to beat Fulham in 3 attempts would have been the final straw (mid Jan).

Ricky will score before the season is out, his confidence is slowly returning. He won’t have had a worse season.

Someone will make a good player out of Redmond, he isn’t a forward though. He needs to be given the ball and facing an opponent, he has pace, but doesn’t hold the ball well, doesn’t always use it well either.

Pep Guardiola, but I wouldn’t be unhappy with Adams, he has shown progress. They could look at Sherwood, Phelan, Nigel Adkins, …..

Yes – we will beat Arsenal 1-0, to climb out of the bottom 3

Bradley Johnson – watch the Liverpool game

Unfair to judge the players when they have been poorly managed. But 8.5m for 1 goal is going to draw a lot of votes.

If we go down there will be 4-5 pushing the first team squad next season, Murphy’s, Morris, McGeeghan

Messi, Ronaldo, Suarez, ……

Ok then our XI: Any that have the courage left to get on the ball and pass to a team mate, support a player in possession, and to get in positions where they can actually score. I want to see the players take responsibility for what happens on the pitch and go and affect the game, that’s why given our current state I’d be happy enough to see Bradley Johnson in the team, he has the courage.

1-1 – you will equalise last 10

[Q1: I think anyone following Fergie was well and truely screwed. Fans would never warm to him and he had an uphill struggle. Still I think you should have stuck with as any new manager will need time to build his team. You could argue similar situations in regards to Norwich and Man U sacking managers, only difference being you have the reputation and money to keep going with Moyes but your used to the glory, we on the other hand fight for Premier league status.Q2: I think this is a good time to be playing Man Utd and dont think the Giggs effect will be that inspiring, guy has about as much charisma as a wet paper towel. Q3: YES, October for me. But January realistically.Q4: Used in a very bad sysetem, Messi would be struggling to get past 1 for us this season.Q5: All young players need time, he will come very good for us, so hands off.Q6: That Spanish lad over at Bayern looks alrightQ7: YesQ8: Best : Snoddy Worst: ElmanderQ9: Best: Hooper Worst: RvW based on outputQ10: Watch last years U21 cup final ;)Q11: One that winsQ12: 7-0 Norwich. With Ryan Giggs subbing himself on at the 70th out of frustration only to score #5 ( an own goal ) in the chaos.