Sign in to follow this  
Holtcantshoot

If we lose all three games but still stay out of the relegation zone...

Hmm, looks like no one cares about my hypothetical question. Where are the philosophers when you need them?Though it''s possible for us to lose our last 3 games by a single goal and stay up on goal difference, that may then be a sign of success considering that a 1 goal defeat would likely be an above expectations result for games against Liverpool, Man Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal so may be perceived as successful even though we didn''t pick up any points...I''ll stop now.

I like Neil Adams - I like the way he talks to the media, and I like the fact he is the polar opposite of Hughton in terms of discussing our team.

BUT if he lost 5 out of 5 games, it would be difficult to see how he could get the job.

No need to apologise, I would tend to agree with you. If Neil does want to be a First Team manager rather than a back room coach I think next year would be a good time for him to move to a League One or Two club and learn his trade (maybe Oldham could do with a new manager). Once he''s got a bit more experience and some lower league success under his belt he may be a good choice as manager in 2-3 years.Personally I would be looking for an up and coming manager with a proven track record in the Championship (though not Hughton despite him appearing to have pretty good credentials for the role).