Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Where Are You?

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]

Your post count is a give away. If you were a regular game attender you wouldnt need to post so regularly as you would be able to engage with a wide range of real fans at the ground. You dont have that option so this is your surrogate option.

You wont accept you are a plastic they never do but take it from me you are. Anyway I am boredĀ of corresponding with you as you have nothing of value to add unlike the real fans on here.

[/quote]

Haha i''l give you some credit for that, slightly original there. And a big word in there, must have been tough to come up with that one. Well done, gold star for you.

[quote user="Hello Neil"]If he likes Bradley Johnson then being a plastic is the least of his worries.[/quote]

And if creating multiple users on here and thinking you''re funny and clever is what you''re all about you have a hell of a lot to worry about. What an exciting person you must be...

I certainly agree that nobody should ever respond to a post or OP that is very obviously trolling, attention seeking, or looking for a reaction. Just let them drop down the board and don''t give them the satisfaction they are craving.

This is my only account. Shame you can''t take a joke petal.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]Its almost like you want to be abused.

...do you find it kinky? Is that why you do this?[/quote]
Nail on head.
Starts a thread, knowing full well he''ll get abuse, then whines about it.
Oh, and for the record I shall be at all the games for the rest of the season, so I am clearly a better fan.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Glory hunter Morty ;)

You''re only going to see the big teams...[/quote]
[:)]

Haha Hello Neil. I can see you are a joke, still don''t know about you coming out with any though.

Calling me a young lady, very classy. And aggressive thats a good one. Go on, please tell us your last accounts user name, please. Not that it takes too much to work it out...

Woo hoo, morty is here.

The pink ''un mafia is out in force today.

Sonny, you must have got out of bed the wrong side this morning buh........

Awwh using my name. How clever. Aren''t you a clever little one.

Thank you very much for some early afternoon entertainment.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="mrs miggins"]Its almost like you want to be abused.

Nail on head.
[/quote]

No whining from me.  Only others whining as far as I can see.  Still whatever floats your boat.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="mrs miggins"]Its almost like you want to be abused.

Nail on head.
[/quote]

No whining from me.  Only others whining as far as I can see.  Still whatever floats your boat.

[/quote]
You dont even realise how pathetic the need to start this thread is, do you?

[quote user="Hello Neil"]No probs, carrot top. Mega lolz were had by all.[/quote]

You need to go have a look at the top of a carrot mate.... I don''t have green hair.... Awkward....

What happened to you not having any other accounts? Couldn''t make it more obvious if you posted a huge picture of your face as your signature....

A carrot is orange, as is the TOP of your head.

Not very bright, are you?

Firstly my hair isn''t ''orange''. Think you need to take a look at a colour chart.

Secondly ''Carrot top'' insinuates the top of a carrot. Which is green.

Not very bright, are you?

Still, keep it up. Keep digging. Whatever makes you happy. It is quite hilarious.

English definition of ā€œcarrot-topā€

carrot-top

noun [C] /ĖˆkƦr.ət.tɒp/ US /Ėˆker.ət.tɑĖp/ informal

ā€ŗ a person whose hair is an orange colour:

Joe''s blond and Rosie''s a carrot-top.

(Definition of carrot-top noun from the Cambridge Advanced Learner''s Dictionary & Thesaurus Ā© Cambridge University Press)

Focus on the pronunciation of carrot-top

Typical plastic thread, now nothing about the canaries so go on and on about hair colour. Surely there are some hairdressing forums you can join and leave the debate to the real fans?

I don''t know how you guys have the energy to keep having these arguments every single day. I just could not be bothered to try and win each and every argument.. it''s so tiring.

Remember the old adage, "You cannot win an argument with an idiot"? I imagine you will all agree with that somehow ;p

Anyway, as your attorney, I would advise you all to step away from the keyboard and do something else for a few days, cos this isn''t good for anyone''s health! Sorry if that''s patronising - but it''s what I had to do after getting embroiled with arguments here myself.

Plus re: Waveney - you have to sometimes admire his persistence in winding everyone up! He''s such an obvious troll that I can''t believe people are still getting riled by what he says. He''s so blase about ''staying undercover'' that it''s actually the funniest thing on this messageboard now.. I quite like it - it makes a nice change to all the bitching and in-fighting!

[quote user="MancCanary"]I don''t know how you guys have the energy to keep having these arguments every single day. I just could not be bothered to try and win each and every argument.. it''s so tiring. Remember the old adage, "You cannot win an argument with an idiot"? I imagine you will all agree with that somehow ;p Anyway, as your attorney, I would advise you all to step away from the keyboard and do something else for a few days, cos this isn''t good for anyone''s health! Sorry if that''s patronising - but it''s what I had to do after getting embroiled with arguments here myself. Plus re: Waveney - you have to sometimes admire his persistence in winding everyone up! He''s such an obvious troll that I can''t believe people are still getting riled by what he says. He''s so blase about ''staying undercover'' that it''s actually the funniest thing on this messageboard now.. I quite like it - it makes a nice change to all the bitching and in-fighting![/quote]

Not only are you plastic but barking mad as well

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]Typical plastic thread, now nothing about the canaries so go on and on about hair colour. Surely there are some hairdressing forums you can join and leave the debate to the real fans?[/quote]

Great timing Waveney! Haha. You probably get so much mileage trolling us poor city fans that you probably don''t bother posting anything on your own team''s boards do you?! How could you have the time?

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]Typical plastic thread, now nothing about the canaries so go on and on about hair colour. Surely there are some hairdressing forums you can join and leave the debate to the real fans?[/quote]

You turning on a fellow troll now?

Like Wiz, avoids questions when asked. Gutless wonder Waveney with just a mouth like your inbred cousin Wiz.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="mrs miggins"]Its almost like you want to be abused.

Nail on head.
[/quote]No whining from me.  Only others whining as far as I can see.  Still whatever floats your boat.[/quote]
You dont even realise how pathetic the need to start this thread is, do you?
[/quote]Its no more pathetic than the myriads of threads we put up with on here day in day out where people have some kind of axe to grind.  Two years of negativity - a lot of it due to unreal expectations and people pining for a manager that moved on years ago.   A lot of it due to the fact that that they didn''t like the way the manager talked - honestly and openly.   A lot of unmitigated cr*p.   Through all that and suddenly on here - people turn and are suddenly everything is rosy now Hughton has gone. More than one poster has said "we''ve got our club back". Cr*p. It never went away.  The fickle fans went away and made it even harder for the team to find their feet in an atmosphere of tension and negativity.  I''m all for Adams, I hope he has the touch to keep us up and build next season, but the fans - right from day one of Hughton''s tenure - contributed to the inevitability of his failure.  He had an impossible job following Lambert.  And that is because fans could not move on, as well as the team struggling. The whole club on a downer - players and fans.   People seem to think they don''t have any effect on things - well if they can help when they are cheering on  - the opposite is true too. 

The problems this club has are not just down to the board the manager and the players. The fans are so fickle it is pathetic. If Hughton had had a better time from the fans from day one, the anti-Hughton bandwagon that got going even before the start of that first season wouldn''t have contributed so much to our present position.   Every so often we get something like this, whether its the overeaction with Chase or the hounding of Worthington - that went well didn''t it........and now this with Hughton.  Unreasonable expectations and spoiled rotten.

So if this thread is pathetic - so what - but the question at the heart of it - why are fans not going in their numbers to Manure in the new Adams era and where we pushed Liverpool to the limit in the last match, is imo a valid one.