Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Where Are You?

Where are you?   Still plenty of tickets available for the match on Sunday and at a cheap rate.  Where is your wonderful positive support for the new manager and to help the team over the line?  Possibly the most important game so far this season - and I thought real fans went to away games as well as home games? 

You can''t blame Hughton - he''s not here anymore and I would have thought people would be falling over themselves to get to our next three matches.   Too far?   Ahh!  I''ll be there and if there are gaps in the crowd, don''t worry, I''ll make more noise myself to make up for it.   Can''t afford it?  Well, thats tough - just like I can''t afford to go to all the Carrow Rd games.  So for all the wonderful so called supporters that give me such a hard time for not going to enough matches - if you haven''t got your ticket yet, get off your backsides and do something about it.   Don''t forget - and as you are always telling me - you can''t have a valid opinion unless you are at the match.

Well?

LDC you do realise every single person on this board who has given you any (serious) bother about not going to every game is a complete and utter troll?

Most of ''them'' are the same users under different names. Most real fans are perfectly aware of life getting in the way of going to games and have no problem with fans from other areas. Its the trolls. Surely you realise that? And this thread is only going to get you more trouble... You''re basically asking for it. And you know you are.

They''ve probably realised you''ll be there LDC.

What a completely pointless, attention-seeking thread. Dear me.

"Look at me, look at me, I crave your attention, look at me"

I''ll be at the game this Saturday and indeed next Sunday, just like I was when you were poncing about after the Cardiff away game, busy telling everybody what they should say, what they should think and, more importantly, how it was essential to keep the manager.

''Empty vessels'', your are the living embodiment.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]LDC you do realise every single person on this board who has given you any (serious) bother about not going to every game is a complete and utter troll?

Most of ''them'' are the same users under different names. Most real fans are perfectly aware of life getting in the way of going to games and have no problem with fans from other areas. Its the trolls. Surely you realise that? And this thread is only going to get you more trouble... You''re basically asking for it. And you know you are.[/quote]

Gingerpele is right.. and I''ve tried to point this out myself several times before.

The question remains.  Is it too easy to sit and watch it on Sky or a stream than to travel and see the game live - especially in this wonderful new post Hughton era?    Or have people just lost interest?  Or given up....................

This is the most interesting part of the season for the club, the big battles still ahead.  So why are there tickets left?

On yer bikes!

(Those who have legitimate reasons for not attending are of course exempt from criticism)

There are tickets left because people can''t afford it.

People are fed up of going to away games based on performances this season. Despite a new manager.

People are at work.

People have families.

All legitimate reason.

Or just because they don''t want to.

Stop trying to attract the attention of the trolls you apparently so desperately want to leave you alone. This thread is you asking for attention LDC.

[quote user="lake district canary"]The question remains.  Is it too easy to sit and watch it on Sky or a stream than to travel and see the game live.....[/quote]Nobody is better qualified to answer that question than you.......so why ask it? [:''(]

[quote user="mrs miggins"]Its almost like you want to be abused.

...do you find it kinky? Is that why you do this?[/quote]

No. Just trying to get  under the skin of one or two on here.   What really rankles is that putting up with the negativity surrounding the Hughton era, then since he''s gone the noise on here in the last week or so has been "don''t you dare say anything negative now we''ve got Adams".  But then if things are so great and so positive - why isn''t Old Trafford sold out?   Don''t we need the support there?

As for me being abused, it means not a lot - and shows up the abusers for what they are. 

Much as I love NCFC and my mood for several days is heavily influenced by our result, it hadn''t occurred to me to actually go to Manchester on Saturday as I have got out of the habit frankly and the last few away games I have got to have been abysmal. I have almost immunised myself against the pain of yet more no-shows and humiliations by denying that I should actually start going again. But I won''t be (and actually am working anyway) but I have been to OT before and it is a big day out, generally laced with some heartache and a reflective drive home. I hope you have a great time though and am grateful to those who do go for filling in for me, I''ll be with you in spirit (or at least tea in my breaks)!

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="lake district canary"]The question remains.  Is it too easy to sit and watch it on Sky or a stream than to travel and see the game live.....[/quote]Nobody is better qualified to answer that question than you.......so why ask it? [:''(]
[/quote]

He''s lonely. That''s my guess, and I''m sticking to it.

No. Just trying to get under the skin of one or two on here.

As for me being abused, it means not a lot - and shows up the abusers for what they are.

LDC moans a lot about trolls and ''abusers'', then posts this. I assume irony is lost on the poor lad.

The one excuse the Plastics come up with is. I cant afford to do away games. utter nonsense. If you cant get a better paid job, spend less on booze and fags. No excuse this time the tickets are dirt cheap.

Most are on this board as they are plastics. Real fans have the debates on here in the ground or in the pubs post and pre the match.

One good thing about relegation is that the games wont get streamed and the plastics as a result will disappear. Every cloud has a silver lining.

Hughtons out, Adams out, messiah back

PS one mans troll is another mans real fan!

Waveney you are a troll.

And i''m still waiting for a reasonable explanation as to why a ''plastic'' who doesn''t go to games would choose to support Norwich? It literally makes no sense. If you have to troll could you at least attempt to add some sort of logic to your pathetic posts.

LDC won''t see any of our games next season if we go down. His poor laptop will me made redundant, apart from when he''s lecturing real fans.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="lake district canary"]The question remains.  Is it too easy to sit and watch it on Sky or a stream than to travel and see the game live.....[/quote]Nobody is better qualified to answer that question than you.......so why ask it? [:''(][/quote]   He''s lonely. That''s my guess, and I''m sticking to it.[/quote]

Oh look, tweedledumb is joined by tweedle dee.  How nice.

Just like old times......

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Waveney you are a troll. And i''m still waiting for a reasonable explanation as to why a ''plastic'' who doesn''t go to games would choose to support Norwich? It literally makes no sense. If you have to troll could you at least attempt to add some sort of logic to your pathetic posts.[/quote]

It makes no sense I agree but I am not the one that can answer that question my ging - er plastic

Your post count is a give away. If you were a regular game attender you wouldnt need to post so regularly as you would be able to engage with a wide range of real fans at the ground. You dont have that option so this is your surrogate option.

You wont accept you are a plastic they never do but take it from me you are. Anyway I am bored of corresponding with you as you have nothing of value to add unlike the real fans on here.

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]

The one excuse the Plastics come up with is. I cant afford to do away games. utter nonsense. If you cant get a better paid job, spend less on booze and fags. No excuse this time the tickets are dirt cheap.

Most are on this board as they are plastics. Real fans have the debates on here in the ground or in the pubs post and pre the match.

One good thing about relegation is that the games wont get streamed and the plastics as a result will disappear. Every cloud has a silver lining.

[/quote]

WTF are you on about, have you seen the price of petrol for a 4 hour journey? Tickets may be halved but it''s still a long day out! You may have money to support Ipswich home and away, no need to rub hard up genuine fans noses in it and call them plastics for that. You really need a good hard slap, as it will be insulting to some of our fans!!!!

BTW, Why don''t you have a pop at Wiz for his 100% effort for being a plastic fan???? Answers from both of you please! He''s the type you should be venting this aggression about non-attending football fans too, not those who do turn up and travel occasionally, within their budgets.

If he likes Bradley Johnson then being a plastic is the least of his worries.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="lake district canary"]The question remains.  Is it too easy to sit and watch it on Sky or a stream than to travel and see the game live.....[/quote]Nobody is better qualified to answer that question than you.......so why ask it? [:''(][/quote]   He''s lonely. That''s my guess, and I''m sticking to it.[/quote]

Oh look, tweedledumb is joined by tweedle dee.  How nice.[/quote]

True to form, start a "look at me" thread then when questioned, start name-calling. Pathetic.

[quote][quote user="Waveney Canary"]

[/quote]

WTF are you on about, have you seen the price of petrol for a 4 hour journey? Tickets may be halved but it''s still a long day out! You may have money to support Ipswich home and away, no need to rub hard up genuine fans noses in it and call them plastics for that. You really need a good hard slap, as it will be insulting to some of our fans!!!!

BTW, Why don''t you have a pop at Wiz for his 100% effort for being a plastic fan???? Answers from both of you please! He''s the type you should be venting this aggression about non-attending football fans too, not those who do turn up and travel occasionally, within their budgets.

[/quote]

Waveney should be ignored.. he is a Villa fan.. this much is obvious.. I sussed him out ages ago... read back through some older posts, he avoids some very obvious questions about locality etc despite being from "Waveney"