Sign in to follow this  
priceyrice

Can't buy tickets for Saturday

Wondering if anyone can help, i am having a slight issue trying to purchase 2 tickets for saturday.

I have two registered accounts and two customer numbers as only one ticket can be purchased per customer, but i am unable to checkout and get he following message:

Manchester United v Norwich City is only available to customers who have purchased the correct pre-requisite products.

Anyone else had similar issues or knows what it means, i can''t see any pre-requisite products mentioned.

Thanks in advance for any help

[quote user="priceyrice"]Wondering if anyone can help, i am having a slight issue trying to purchase 2 tickets for saturday.

I have two registered accounts and two customer numbers as only one ticket can be purchased per customer, but i am unable to checkout and get he following message:

Manchester United v Norwich City is only available to customers who have purchased the correct pre-requisite products.

Anyone else had similar issues or knows what it means, i can''t see any pre-requisite products mentioned.

Thanks in advance for any help[/quote]
Would it be referring to how many previous games you have been to, and points accrued?
Maybe you need a certain number of points to qualify for the cheap ticket offer?

According to L:DC, there are plenty left, so the Club will bite your hand off. Hell, you may be able to do a bit of negotiating and get them cheaper than face value, because they have so many left. Try it

''Tickets for these matches will only be available to supporters who have purchased tickets from the Club within the past five years''

From official site. Must mean away tickets surely!

If you are a member you should have no problem getting tickets, just put in customer numbers and BINGO you get tickets, not rocket science.

If you have online problem pick up the phone and call ticket office. I got 5 a few days ago ( one for each member )

Cheers for the help guys, seems the problem was you must have purchased a ticket in the last 5 seasons, unfortunately i use family tickets for games so was an issue. All sorted by using their customer numbers instead.

Seems a bit backwards though, if i cannot buy tickets myself then how will i ever be able to start accumulating games on my account. Oh well! Any suggestions for pubs and parking?