Sign in to follow this  
Citizen Journalist Foghorn

Norwich problem

Since going to the premiership as a squad we have gotten worse.  Dean Ashton has improve the strikeforce but the midfield is looking poor and the defence is not looking as solid as in previous years.

The main problem is however Nigel Worthington''s refusal to sign creative players.  (Hucks apart - but even my mum new how good he was)  We lack pace (apart from the double marked Hucks) in wide areas and lack a midfielder whom can influence a game.  A player like Jason Koumas would have give the side the much needed creativity that we lack.  And looking at last night and while he was on loan, a player like Harper would have solved the Right Wing problem we have had for years.

WORTHY - Sign some talented players not just workers!!!

To me it seems as though there was plenty of creativity last season, but lthe lack of qualities in the defense is obvious.

Is it right, by the way, to let a player who broke his noes to days before play, when we have got an Irish international on the bench ready to stand in ?

Roberth, Sande in Norway

The problem with playing Huckerby on the wing, is that we become defensively weakened on that flank.

4-3-1-2 - Green, Drury, Flem, Shax, Colin, Brennan, Safri, Marney, Huckerby (just behind stikers), Ashton, McKenzie.

[quote]The problem with playing Huckerby on the wing, is that we become defensively weakened on that flank. 4-3-1-2 - Green, Drury, Flem, Shax, Colin, Brennan, Safri, Marney, Huckerby (just behind stikers)...[/quote]

I just have to say this is EXCACTLY what I think myself. Hucks behind the to up front !

Roberth - Sande in Norway