Sign in to follow this  
Yellowhammer

Bad time

It''s a bad time to be meeting united , they will be well fired up under giggs , everything seems to be against us at the moment with all the other teams improving , got a feeling its going to be a high score tommorow , I would love to think I will be wrong . All we can do is to get behind the team we have at the moment .

It''s not Man Ure''s fault that we only have 32 points. NCFC only have themselves to blame for desperately needing a result tomorrow. My cousin is a Man Ure season ticket holder and reckons there''s a completely different atmosphere Manchester this week.

This is a potential banana skin for Utd, there is far more pressure on them to perform than us. Everyone is expecting a huge lift from the New Manager syndrome & it could all blow up in their faces. They only people who ever expect Norwich to beat teams like Utd are Norwich supporters, players, management....the pundits never give us a chance, the other fans from other clubs, the Utd fans etc etc..... We have nothing to lose, even if Moyes was still there they would be firm favourites for a home win. I think we might surprise a good few people here!!!!!

[quote user="Bunns Stinky Armpit"]This is a potential banana skin for Utd, there is far more pressure on them to perform than us. Everyone is expecting a huge lift from the New Manager syndrome & it could all blow up in their faces. They only people who ever expect Norwich to beat teams like Utd are Norwich supporters, players, management....the pundits never give us a chance, the other fans from other clubs, the Utd fans etc etc..... We have nothing to lose, even if Moyes was still there they would be firm favourites for a home win. I think we might surprise a good few people here!!!!![/quote]Isn''t a ''syndrome'' usually something negative? Indicating presence of a disease? It''s like saying the ''New Manager Sickness'' or the ''New Manager Disorder''. The term doesn''t sit well with me.