Sign in to follow this  
#

Merson predicts our 4 nil defeat.

Shock horror!

It''s a reasonable prediction. It''s only Norwich fans who think Man,U will continue to crumble... They are much more likely to rally under Giggs and actually have a much better team than given credit for.

Unfortunately he Giggs appointment couldn''t have come at a worse time for us - I''m sure we''ll give it a real good go under Adams but still think we''ll lose by 3 or 4.

Unless the Giggs et al team can produce something very special, it seems a strange forecast, bearing in mind their very lucky win at CR not many weeks ago!

If I was a neutral I would likely predict something similar, so this prediction is hardly a shock.

This is pretty much the same team that won the league last season. 4-0 sounds realistic without the yellow and green tinted glasses on.

he''s probably thinking , well they lost 1-0 to Fulham who were terrible plus the fact that when you get a new manager you have more chance of winning the first game which they didn''t''

i can''t say i blame him tbh

Man Utd will be buzzing for the first time this season , we could not have picked a worse time to play them . Home banker .