Sign in to follow this  
unique

Sky Sports News

Turned on SSN to get an update on the day''s news and after an exhaustive 15 minutes, I thought I''d accidently subscribed to MUTV.

I''m not sure what Neil Adams is planning tomorrow, but I suspect the media are only lusting after one outcome - a free-scoring, attacking, one-sided thrashing......

....followed by the papal anointment of Ryan ''lock-up your sister-in-law'' Giggs.....

[quote user="unique"]Turned on SSN to get an update on the day''s news and after an exhaustive 15 minutes, I thought I''d accidently subscribed to MUTV.

I''m not sure what Neil Adams is planning tomorrow, but I suspect the media are only lusting after one outcome - a free-scoring, attacking, one-sided thrashing......

....followed by the papal anointment of Ryan ''lock-up your sister-in-law'' Giggs.....[/quote]Yup.Norwich need to play their part as "plucky underdogs", but ultimately "losers"

at least we won''t get a 3rd week of media love in next week although it will be just our luck that jose mourinho commits suicide after yet another biased refereeing display against chelsea at anfield  and frank lampard takes over as caretaker manager  [:D]

I was thinking this earlier. I think the thing I found most fascinating was the fact that they showed reaction to the Moyes news from near enough every other manager in the league, except for United''s actual opponents! For a second week running we have been a complete after thought ahead of a game, and that''s exactly what should be said in the pre-match team talk.

You have been treated as an after thought. As far as the rest of the country is concerned, it''s your job to go out there and roll over so they can have their feel good Giggsy story. Get out there and show them all you''re not an after thought and rewrite the fecking script.

Spoil the party then like we did for the kop! The united players may have a dilemma tomorrow, if they come out all guns blazing and blow us away then they will have just shown the football world that they were holding back and not playing for Moyes. I can''t imagine the glazers would be happy about that baring in mind the millions that no CL place has cost them.

The game tomorrow will be overshadowed by the exit of Moyes, just like last week was all about Liverpool winning 11 games in a row and a step closer to the title.

I wanted to put a spanner in their works, but I would enjoy putting a spanner in United''s works much more tomorrow. I can''t see it, but who knows

They''re so self absorbed at Utd, they should be discussing the game but no it''s Moyes this and Giggs that - I appreciate they have a story there but it''s also customary to talk about the forthcoming match as well, especially as that nonsense has been going on since Monday *yawn*. At least Rodgers and Gerrard, despite being on the verge of their first title in 24 years, showed genuine respect for the challenge we would offer their flying team.

Man United on the other hand - I think Giggs mentioned us twice very briefly in the 20 minute press conference that was called this morning to discuss whether he''d be wearing a suit or track suit for the game.

I really do hope we absolutely bloody batter them, the lads and us deserve a result!.

Jenkins. Loving your optimism. Will be joining u in the glass half full bar for the rest of the season.