Sign in to follow this  
Ketts Rebel

Come on you Seagull's !

Brighton v Yeovil kicks off at 7.45pm.

A Brighton win would just about end the Binner''s fading play off hope''s

Here''s hoping the Gull''s do one.. all over their tractor.

Yes fingers crossed for brighton, will cheer on anyone if it means Ipsh1t don''t get their play off place.

Can''t see them getting it now tbh with the poor Easter Weekend they had.

With a win by Brighton and they''d be 4 behind plus a worse goal difference with just 2 games to play - they also have Burnley away as their next match before Sheff W at home to finish up... but then Burnley could be on the beach Saturday, and Brighton play Forest in their final game, with Forest at Bournemouth before that. Reading should get the last spot, at Doncaster and then at home to Burnley who really should be on the beach by that time - unless they lost to Ipswich....

[quote user="crabbycanary"]That means if the binners can only draw tomorrow, then they are as good as buggered.[/quote]I think their awesome away suppprt will roar them home to victorywhat is it ?

.............. around 300 tickets sold - and that''s with half price coach fare !

[quote user="Jenkins"]Good result[/quote]Not for me unfortunately... I''m a Yeovil fan!! Of course our relegation was written on the wall after the last game vs Huddersfield and it''s been a dream to be in the Championship anyway. First relegation in over 15 odd years isn''t so bad.