Sign in to follow this  
Iwans Big Toe

If we win all three games and avoid relegation.........

Wow.......very optimistic, must get some good odds on us doing by that! Not sure about a statue maybe name a cornerinfill section in the ground after him.

Without question. If we get 9 points out of Man U, Chelsea Away and Arsenal at home, then I would personally contribute to the cost of the statue.

The caption would have to refer to Stupid Barry of course...

yes and have macnally suck his di(k in the semi circle at the start of next season as a bit of half time entertainment....i''m getting kinda bored of those zorg wheels challenge or whatever the hell you call them

[quote user="mrs miggins"]yes and have macnally suck his di(k in the semi circle at the start of next season as a bit of half time entertainment....i''m getting kinda bored of those zorg wheels challenge or whatever the hell you call them[/quote]True, I''m pretty sure I heard the announcer mention a variety of half time entertainment to be provided for the club winning some sort of supporters award. Just a shame the variety only came from the change in the person in the "zorg / zorb / big plastic wheel thing"

[quote user="Alex "]If we win all 3 games, then Adams must become manager surely?[/quote]

errr, he already is

[quote user="City1st"][quote user="Alex "]If we win all 3 games, then Adams must become manager surely?[/quote]

errr, he already is

[/quote]Oh, no he isn''t.

apologiesmust have misread this from the club" former Canary winger and FA Youth Cup-winning coach Neil Adams has been appointed as first team manager."

[quote user="City1st"]apologiesmust have misread this from the club" former Canary winger and FA Youth Cup-winning coach Neil Adams has been appointed as first team manager."

[/quote]Shit the bed? Is that true? Do you have a link to that quote?