Sign in to follow this  
Robert Barnes

Blame

So lets blame adams for that its the same result as hugton like i said before its up to the players once they get on the field 4defenders just stand and watch terrible

It''s because of Hughton that we have become far weaker than the vibrant team that Lambert left.

1. He bought 7 / 11 of these players.

2. He scrubbed away the energy and positivity that Lambert left.

The deffence looks no better than a 2 nd division team they dont know how to play back up and turn your back give me a break i couch 17 yr old girls that dont do that

The only blame that needs addressing is McNally. He is responsible for letting us get to the position we are now - he has to go I''m afraid. Arrogance and failing to listen is his biggest problem. He falls on his sword for me fir his lack of balls in getting rid of Hughton months ago.

I blame the poor education system for peoples failure to grasp that we are where we are because of our relatively low budget. Amazing people are still going on about Lambert one palce above with a much bigger budget.

The blame is on Adams, Just like when we lost against Man U earlier in the season it was Hughton''s. The fact is Adams has got it all wrong today. Not only is the intensity not there, but as we saw from last week, Hooper is better at playing the lone role than RVW (what a shocker he couldn''t hold the ball up v vidic and ferdinand). The fact that Whittaker is still in the team is astounding give the lack of quality he showed v liverpool. BJ for Tettey-I don''t blame him too much for that, he hasn''t seen tettey play for him (which is his own fault but there you go). But anyway, he is to blame and there''s nothing wrong with saying so, the team wasn''t prepared.