Sign in to follow this  
lowlyfendweller

I thought we had a half decent team......

weve got a good squad, however like any line of work if you have the confidence drained from you by poor managerial decisions and bad training then the end result will always be poor

The players aren''t good enough. The fact you''d struggle to name a top 3 in player of the season says it all. Poor ability + poor attitude = relegation.

We managed three years In the PL. I would have take that 5 years ago. Reality is we ar nailed on to go down sometime.

I pray for a play off final next year against the scum!!!! Now that''s what memories are mad of.

Whatever you may say about either manager, we don''t have a striker worthy of the name. It is very, very difficult to survive in that situation.

[quote user="LostTheFaith"]We managed three years In the PL. I would have take that 5 years ago. Reality is we ar nailed on to go down sometime.

I pray for a play off final next year against the scum!!!! Now that''s what memories are mad of.[/quote]I have been thinking similar this afternoon. Any of straight promotion and costing the binners a chance of the play off on the final day, beating them home and away in the play off semis of thumping them at Wembey in the final would almost make this season worth it.Almost.