Sign in to follow this  
PurpleCanary

Man Utd vs Norwich City match thread

Agree not the managers fault, he just doing as he is told no matter how out of his depth he is, the blame has to go with board and McNally, sacked hughton to late in the season and went for the very very cheap option of installing Adams with no senior team manager experience let alone premier league.

Okay, so that small budget... We got it right apart from the forwards as far as I am concerned, that leaves me £15m for three of them. Jelavic £7m long £3m and Hooper £5m.

Redmond - do you think you could run into the box for once, and maybe fall over... ?

I''m by no means RVW''s biggest fan but in all honesty he has no service at all... no point swapping like for like when you''re 2-0 down... need to change the formation... oh wtf!

The thought of playing the Scum at a silly o''clock sunday lunchtime is looming larger by the minute. [:''(]

we are flattering utd, the press will call it a resurgence of the old guard etc, truth is we are terrible, adams is not the answer BUT its a result of two seasons worth of Hughtons negativity and backwards ''lets hold on and survive'' mentality Mcnally out

With witnessing performances like this this season in bulk, it makes me wonder why i have seen some posters on here so convinced we would stay up. A few months ago we were winning the must wins, but really we''ve played this way most of the season.
If by some miracle we do stay up, I stand by my point made weeks ago that we need a clear out.

[quote user="Dandy Mountfarto"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]Neil Adams is hopelessly out of his depth.. Sorry guys.. not the answer![/quote]Games against the big sides and our bogey team are not the games that have relegated us[/quote]

Your spot on

So a good manager means he uses another managers players with no talent up front and goes to Manchester united and wins?

NA has been given an impossible job and he is handling it well some players have not bothered today.

SW

LF and RVW

All not at the races

Not over yet but other games where it was lost

[quote user="Nuff Said"]Does anyone else see Lee Croft when they look at Redmond?[/quote]no, i see a kid with loads of pace, loads of ability, who has played out of position in a team set out to hold on to results instead of trying to win

ill happily place a bet hes a top flight player and england regular within 4 years, but it wont be as a norwich player either

All season long, what I have found totally incomprehensible is our inability to pass to one of our teammates in and around the opposition penalty box.

I honestly don''t think there is any point in us staying up anymore. We would need to spend £50 million on this team, they are that poor. We spent on the Dutch pair and what wasters they are. If by some miricle we stay up what hope is there of anything better next season?

I can''t watch anymore of this rubbish so it''s off to the greenhouse to water the tomatoes. [:@][:$]

[quote user="Fromage Frais"][quote user="Dandy Mountfarto"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]Neil Adams is hopelessly out of his depth.. Sorry guys.. not the answer![/quote]Games against the big sides and our bogey team are not the games that have relegated us[/quote]

Your spot on

So a good manager means he uses another managers players with no talent up front and goes to Manchester united and wins?

NA has been given an impossible job and he is handling it well some players have not bothered today.

SW

LF and RVW

All not at the races

Not over yet but other games where it was lost[/quote]no.. but a good manager sets his team to have a go and not watch as Man utd casually stroll past them.

It''s the long ball/ clearance from Ruddy that just comes back, every single time, that does my head in. I can''t recall a Norwich team without ANY strikers that can hold the ball up or win a header? Torture to watch.