Sign in to follow this  
PurpleCanary

Man Utd vs Norwich City match thread

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="King Keelan"]I''d like to join you Nuff in a toast to a more successful season next season.[/quote]Our season was over the day we lost to WBA. It should be obvious to everyone now that it''s Chumps league next year.[/quote]I''m quite looking forward to a trip to the South Coast next season.Let''s hope the weather''s half decent in Bournemouth.

[quote user="Surfer"]Time to start over next season.

...................Ruddy

New Bennett Martin Olssen

...........Tettey Johnson

Bennett Howson Hooper Redmond

Out - Whittaker, RvW, Snodgrass, Hoolahan, Elmander, Fer, Yobo, Pilkington, Gutierrez, Garrido, Nash, Bunn, Turner.[/quote]
I''d absolutely keep Turner. What makes you so sure we''ll keep Ruddy? He could easily go to one of the newly promoted teams, or a Hull.

I think we''d have been better off keeping it tighter. I noticed Man U''s back four weren''t always pressing forward very much, content for their midfield to push on. Should have played our trusted 4-1-4-1/4-5-1 and started Tettey.I think away from home Adams has changed things around too much, instead of trying to grind out a valuable point (or possibly nicking it) we''ve been too open and got punished. The players seemed confused as to their roles at times.

[quote user="King Keelan"]Oh well. In these days of austerity at least the season tickets should be cheaper next year.

I''m so ''moneysupermarket''[/quote]I think you must be confused.com.....The Club have already trousered next season''s ticket money and there aint been no reduction......

Perhaps the season after then.

Probably get sponsorship from the Red Devils parachute team to guide them thru a safe freefall.....

" I''d absolutely keep Turner. What makes you so sure we''ll keep Ruddy? He could easily go to one of the newly promoted teams, or a Hull."

Turner staying is a good call, but I think he''s out of contract?

As for Ruddy, only because he said he''s committed to the club, so if he goes it''ll be to a big team - Chelsea, Arsenal, Everton ... otherwise I think we''ll get another year from him...

[quote user="CanaryOne"][quote user="Yellow Bird"]Well, goes to show, the players weren''t playing for Moyes and missed out on CL football next season. Knew they''d have a lift today. I hate them anyway.

We are not good enough and it''s embarrassing watching this. Why oh why was or left until now to change our manager?[/quote]I dont think Utd were any better than usual today its just Norwich are the worst side in the division by a country mile .[/quote]

I disagree. We were rubbish, but Man Utd were better than they have been of late