Sign in to follow this  
PurpleCanary

Man Utd vs Norwich City match thread

[quote user="TIL 1010"]I can''t watch anymore of this rubbish so it''s off to the greenhouse to water the tomatoes. [:@][:$][/quote]

But the tomatoes are red. don''t kill them like the Manc Reds have killed us.

[quote user="JF"]I honestly don''t think there is any point in us staying up anymore. We would need to spend £50 million on this team, they are that poor. We spent on the Dutch pair and what wasters they are. If by some miricle we stay up what hope is there of anything better next season?[/quote]
Yeah thats my thinking. There aren''t many players I''m too bothered about us losing. Only really Snodgrass from this team would I actually be devastated if he left.

[quote user="city4eva"][quote user="Nuff Said"]Woo! A corner![/quote]

Have you stopped blaming the ref yet?

We are crap[/quote]

Not blaming the ref at all, I agree we''re very poor, but it''s such clear example of one law for the big clubs, and sod the rest of us.

I wonder what Dabid McNally makes of all of this.. that’s if he removed his head from his backside long enough to watch....

We could still beat Chelski and Arsenal.

I''m now off to play with my large pile of rocking horse sh*t that I found in the garden.

[quote user="Fuzzar"]I''m not convinced Whittaker is actually a footballer.[/quote]you can add wolfswinkel and elmander to that list as well

Well, goes to show, the players weren''t playing for Moyes and missed out on CL football next season. Knew they''d have a lift today. I hate them anyway.

We are not good enough and it''s embarrassing watching this. Why oh why was or left until now to change our manager?

[quote user="iron_stan"][quote user="Fuzzar"]I''m not convinced Whittaker is actually a footballer.[/quote]you can add wolfswinkel and elmander to that list as well[/quote]Elmander has done more in the last half an hour than RVW has in the last 4 matches

Hooper and Elmander up front next week - we played OK in the last 10 minutes. But I don''t think we need to see any more of Tinky Winky this season, enough''s enough.

[quote user="Yellow Bird"]Well, goes to show, the players weren''t playing for Moyes and missed out on CL football next season. Knew they''d have a lift today. I hate them anyway.

We are not good enough and it''s embarrassing watching this. Why oh why was or left until now to change our manager?[/quote]I dont think Utd were any better than usual today its just Norwich are the worst side in the division by a country mile .

Shocking, Man United were no Barcelona today but the way we play we make everyone look like World beaters.

Is it possible for Sunderland vs Cardiff to end with neither team getting any points? :P

Sickening. We were like rabbits in front of headlights from the start.

Can''t stand Manure and the Giggs media love in this past week. No doubt after this result the amazing Giggsy will be off to celebrate with his sister in law tonight.

[quote user="King Keelan"]I''d like to join you Nuff in a toast to a more successful season next season.[/quote]Our season was over the day we lost to WBA. It should be obvious to everyone now that it''s Chumps league next year.

Time to start over next season.

...................Ruddy

New Bennett Martin Olssen

...........Tettey Johnson

Bennett Howson Hooper Redmond

Out - Whittaker, RvW, Snodgrass, Hoolahan, Elmander, Fer, Yobo, Pilkington, Gutierrez, Garrido, Nash, Bunn, Turner.

RVW, Redmond, Fer and Whittaker were monumentally poor today. When half your team doesn''t turn up you don''t stand a chance.It''s probably now hit Adams just what he has taken on. But we must remember our future should never had depended on games like this.