Sign in to follow this  
PurpleCanary

Man Utd vs Norwich City match thread

Man Utd: De Gea, Jones, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Valencia, Carrick, Cleverley, Kagawa, Rooney, Welbeck. Subs: Mata, Smalling, Lindegaard, Hernandez, Nani, Young, Fletcher.

Norwich: Ruddy, Whittaker, Martin, Turner, Olsson, Snodgrass, Howson, Johnson, Redmond, Fer, van Wolfswinkel. Subs: Hooper, Bunn, Gutierrez, Elmander, Ryan Bennett, Tettey, Murphy.

Referee: Lee Probert.

we need to get redmond running at the two old men they have at centre back asapshame hes picked wolfswanker, he doesnt have the strength to compete and hold the ball up against any of their back 4

[quote user="iron_stan"]we need to get redmond running at the two old men they have at centre back asap

shame hes picked wolfswanker, he doesnt have the strength to compete and hold the ball up against any of their back 4
[/quote]

Just support him for three more games FFS.

I''ve got to be honest I don''t understand the Hooper RVW swapping, especially after Hooper actually got the ball in the back of the net, but heres hoping Neil knows something we don''t....

[quote user="ricardo"]Hoping for a miracle, but not expecting one.[/quote]If we''re still level when Hooper comes on for RvW we may have a chance...

[quote user="Houston Canary"]So ha CAN score. Now he needs to do it when the whistle hasn''t been blown[/quote]pity it was Snodgrass who scored though....

Was it? The closeup after was of RVW jogging away so I thought he was the one who tapped it in.

ManU still looking very casual despite pregame chatter of them coming out guns blazing.

[quote user="Houston Canary"]Was it? The closeup after was of RVW jogging away so I thought he was the one who tapped it in.

ManU still looking very casual despite pregame chatter of them coming out guns blazing.[/quote]RVW won the header.. snoddy bundled it in

utd not looking anything special, we look a bit scared though, does kind of feel like utd are trying to wear us down at the minutewolswanker is not doing much as usual, and fer is looking clumsy again, wondering if hes fully fit

Howson''s doing most of his pressing....he''s not making runs for the midfielders to find him.....it''s a genuine question.

Redmond is an exciting prospect but I think its too early for him to play in this league... that cross was poor.