Sign in to follow this  
Buh

We're going to do it

We are playing for our lives

We are playing for one another

Players believe, inspirational manager that can change a game

We are going to do it

9 points

If we get 9 points from these three games i''ll bare my arse in Jarrolds window.

[quote user="morty"]If we get 9 points from these three games i''ll bare my arse in Jarrolds window.[/quote]

Would Kathy Blake please report to the messageboard.

If we get 9 points from these games I shall run through my campus wearing nothing bar a Norwich sock covering my... taint.

this may be the first time I have soberly wished to streak through campus.

This thread wasn''t an invitation to get your c0ck out guys

But we are going to do it, we cannot fail.

there''s also been a different atmosphere at Norwich since Neil Adams took over. He has the players on his side, he talks to the players about our strengths and is very positive. That can only help.

Giggs will make a difference to MU but he has the same players that have played all season, one or two may have underperformed, so lets see if we can pull off a major shock.

We''re going to do it because this morning I threw a screwed up piece of paper across the office but before I did so I said that if it lands straight into the waste bin Norwich will win on Saturday and ........... miraculously it did. A very rare event.

[quote user="morty"]If we get 9 points from these three games i''ll bare my arse in Jarrolds window.[/quote]

you might be able to get a few on here to kiss it too

"Giggs will make a difference to MU but he has the same players that have played all season".......... ditto Norwich City, just that Manure''s players are better than ours.......still like you though want to see if we can pull of a mjor shock, it is possible!

[URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/34889968_zps640dffc5.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/34889968_zps640dffc5.jpg[/IMG][/URL]