Sign in to follow this  
im spartacus canary

spineless gutless gormless

Agreed, no fight or quality. We deserve to go down.

100% correct, We are hopeless going forward and in defence. Maybe we can concede another 6 or 7 today just to make this season even worse. Why when the going gets tough do we always just go without any fight. Is it a Norfolk thing. Players cant wait to get out? Whereas with London they fight for their jobs living in the capital.We are pathetic. Thanks Chris Hughton and David McNally for an absolute woeful season. I cant see us coming straight back. The players look hopeless

[quote user="First Wazzock"]We should do top 8 in the Chumpionship if we are lucky.[/quote]this squad might manage top 10, but we wont HAVE THIS SQUAD NEXT SEASON

we could be looking at league 1 againnice one delia

[quote user="iron_stan"][quote user="First Wazzock"]We should do top 8 in the Chumpionship if we are lucky.[/quote]

this squad might manage top 10, but we wont HAVE THIS SQUAD NEXT SEASON

we could be looking at league 1 again

nice one delia
[/quote]

Good. They are bloody awful. Time for them to take some responsibility for their constant shambolic displays.

A true and utter shambles today. If we do go down then we deserve it. Our strike-force and attack are absolutely shameful. To let the team get into this decrepit state truly underlines how bad the previous management team were. As many have already stayed, we saw it coming ages ago (excluding the odd plonkers who even now still think Hughton was any good).

The board and chief executive need to seriously consider their futures too, because through bad reactive decisions and sheer complacency, we are again returning back to where we were 6/7 years ago.

This is message board really is a joke - it would be funny if it was not sad just how poor people''s grasp on reality is.

[quote user="T"]This is message board really is a joke - it would be funny if it was not sad just how poor people''s grasp on reality is.[/quote]yeah cos you''ve got a coaching badge at a high level of netball or something so your opinion is more valid

What bloody reality? Playing awful. Getting hammered. That''s the only reality you need.

My views come from working professionally advising on the acquisition of a premier league club with the top figure in UK football and working with top professional sports coaches. My views are based on the opinions of top professionals and analysis rather than emotional abuse. Its not rocket science though, just commonsense. I understand that people don''t like or comprehend the situation so it''s only human to blame and be abusive to others.

We are human T. Humans tend to get emotional about things. Especially at something very important in their lies like their football team.

Cannot blame current manager too much for this shambolic performance. Obviously encouraged a more positive approach but there was a lack of basic football quality throughout the whole of the team.

My story has always been consistent. You can check my post history if you don''t believe me. Someone once challenged me why I seemed to have an inside track and I explained my background although I have never given full details as I''m bound by professional confidentiality rules. Someone though did take an educated guess at who I had worked with which happened to be correct. My posts merely challenge the malicious and uninformed nonsense that is posted on here. Its seems people are happy to criticise but can''t take their own medicine. At the end of the day it is just a football message board so I don''t think anyone can take anything on here too seriously.

[quote user="T"]My story has always been consistent. You can check my post history if you don''t believe me. Someone once challenged me why I seemed to have an inside track and I explained my background although I have never given full details as I''m bound by professional confidentiality rules. Someone though did take an educated guess at who I had worked with which happened to be correct. My posts merely challenge the malicious and uninformed nonsense that is posted on here. Its seems people are happy to criticise but can''t take their own medicine. At the end of the day it is just a football message board so I don''t think anyone can take anything on here too seriously.[/quote]especially your walter mitty existence [:D]

Good question. I''ve only ever said that I''ve advised on the acquisition of a premier league club and am doing professional coaching qualifications in another sport so I take an interest in these matters. It would take some making up. I''m merely challenging some common misconceptions. As Herman said the majority of the comments on this message board are emotional rather than based on analysis which tells another story.