Sign in to follow this  
iron_stan

fck off delia

weve looked relegated since November, sadly the people at the top are morons and couldnt see it (not for the first time either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

fck off delia and take mcanlly with you, i dont care if you dont want to sell the club to someone with its best interests at heart, theres NO ONE LOCAL with the money to buy it and invest in the way thats needed, sell up , youve had your time and PROFITED from it, now fck off, theres no real progression with your mentality ,its all too safe and nice

[quote user="Carra Rud"]haha that made me laugh thanks Stan haha[/quote]figured people need cheering upim only half joking...........

[quote user="iron_stan"][quote user="Carra Rud"]haha that made me laugh thanks Stan haha[/quote]figured people need cheering upim only half joking...........[/quote]Honestly that was a good hoot (no pun!)... I actually agree sack the cook!

[quote user="Dicky"]Why don''t you buy her out then nobhead[/quote]when someone tried to she didn''t want to know

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Dicky"]Why don''t you buy her out then nobhead[/quote]when someone tried to she didn''t want to know[/quote]theyve outright said they wont sell it to someone without the clubs best interests at heart, sadly, football is big business, ITS BUSINESS heart doesnt come in to itif she wants the club to be successful she will sell to someone with money

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Dicky"]Why don''t you buy her out then nobhead[/quote]when someone tried to she didn''t want to know[/quote]

And that''s fact, is it?

At this moment its unsellable as the business is near or at its potential.

The time to buy Norwich was on the down and in debt.

It feels to me that maybe that was the problem this season, in Jan the money needed spending but why risk the money why not take the risk and bank the money.

If you think the change of manager was delayed to the point where it was too late, then that delay doesn''t hold a candle to the delay in transferring the business to a new investor.

A largely debt-free club in the EPL would attract a range of investors, the most acceptable could be selected and the asking price would be considerable. As a Championship side, the attraction is decimated along with the value to any buyer.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Dicky"]Why don''t you buy her out then nobhead[/quote]when someone tried to she didn''t want to know[/quote]No-one has made an offer to buy the company since Delia and MWJ became owners (or at least since the company became a plc) so she can''t have not wanted to know about an offer that didn''t exist.

Size of ground and capacity is/will play a bigger part going forward too, do you think? Spurs,WHU,Liverpool,Man City all looking to increase crowd numbers or go to a new ground. Throw in Celtic and Rangers who I think The Premier League would love to have and the likes of Norwich and WHU at Upton Park can''t/won''t compete. You don''t have any chance of increasing capacity at Carrow Road do you? Good luck for staying up