Sign in to follow this  
zemas tendon

Watch us Crumble!!

Under the Old Trafford sky!! by 6pm Rooney would have netted a hatrick, and all the half-and-half scarfers will go home happy they have seen a master class!!

This OP just cannot be a true Norwich City supporter....just like those previously who have wished for a defeat so as to speed up the sacking of any previous manager of ours......   

[quote user="Dubai Mark"]This OP just cannot be a true Norwich City supporter....just like those previously who have wished for a defeat so as to speed up the sacking of any previous manager of ours......   [/quote]although i have never wanted to lose i can''t help thinking a defeat in one of those earlier must win games might have been a nasty tasting medicine that did us good in the long term

What a bloody surprise! Zema''s Tendon with one of his usual put downs of NCFC. Every post guaranteed. In all these years I can never remember him having anything remotely positive to post about us.

Blatant Binners should be banned Pete.

You can see it happening though. Giggs dubbed the next ferguson by salivating commentators. Big player huddles and high fives with Giggs after each goal. It could be a circus of Giggs loving today.

Sacking moyes will really give them a lift. I can''t see us handling the pressure. I hope I''m wrong, but chances are I won''t be.

[quote user="Alex "]What a bloody surprise! Zema''s Tendon with one of his usual put downs of NCFC. Every post guaranteed. In all these years I can never remember him having anything remotely positive to post about us. Blatant Binners should be banned Pete.[/quote]

Amen to that. There are a few around that have never uttered anything positive. We all have ups and downs supporting this club, but to constantly be down about us.......

When your club needs you the most you can always rely on some to abandon the club they claim to support

Abandon it like they''ve abandoned everything they''ve ever attempted in their lives

They don''t matter because they don''t count

Come on city!!

Even his user name revels in a NCFC player''s misfortune, what a miserable excuse of a ''supporter''.

Some people deal with the potential disappointment by lowering their expectations.

It''s not unreasonable to think we could get mullered today - that doesn''t mean he''s not as passionate about supporting as anyone else. Head versus heart etc.

I fervently hope we win but I suspect we will lose. For me, it''s more about the performance and coming off the pitch having given everything.

We won''t crumble though.

[quote user="zemas tendon"]Under the Old Trafford sky!! by 6pm Rooney would have netted a hatrick, and all the half-and-half scarfers will go home happy they have seen a master class!![/quote]your team already crumbled today though... but it was against burnley, not the mighty manchester united.

wow!!!!! why even post such crap, such a positive attitude just what we need

I just hope the players dont look at this forum why would they want to go out there and try to win

[quote user="Robert Barnes"]wow!!!!! why even post such crap, such a positive attitude just what we need

I just hope the players dont look at this forum why would they want to go out there and try to win[/quote]To retain their Premiership wages of course. It no doubt means far more to them than anything people on this forum say.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]obviously[/quote]

Ha Ha well done spell checker!!! go get your half-and-half scarf!! you will not need it next season!!

No i didn''t mean it to ''spell check'' you on the word obviously. What I meant was that you could see it coming. I couldn''t, I had hoped we would have made the ball stuck when attacking, instead of playing RVW. I wasn''t having a go

[quote user="mrs miggins"]No i didn''t mean it to ''spell check'' you on the word obviously. What I meant was that you could see it coming. I couldn''t, I had hoped we would have made the ball stuck when attacking, instead of playing RVW. I wasn''t having a go[/quote]

First Class. there are few teams you may like... Man Utd, Man City, Liverpool, Chelsea, Spurs , Arsenal, put them in a hat, and pick one!!