Ok. Just back from the match.  First thoughts are how awful we were for most of the match.  It just seems we don''t have any quality anywhere on the pitch, Ruddy excepted.  To start with I was disappointed not to see Tettey starting - his pace much needed this week and too late by the time he came on.  The one thing that infuriated me the most was having a free-kick where Turner and co came up the pitch so we had most of the team in front of the ball and within ten seconds the ball was back with Ruddy, via the only two or three of our players that had stayed behind the ball.  It was as if we were paralysed with fear to try anything positive at all.  Summed the match up for me.    Manure just too quick and mobile and chasing us down too quickly for us to settle, making any possession we had look panicky and resulting in misplaced passes and losing possession.  Couldn''t see why our goal was disallowed.  Their penalty looked soft.  None of the team played really well, apart from Ruddy who kept the score down imo. Ollson and Howson had their moments.  Apart from that, just a bit depressing.   Hope we can do better next week................

It was awful on TV, too. Just need to give MOTD a wide birth now.

Do you think or was the exit of Moyes that lifted the team, or were we so poor, it wouldn''t have made a difference either way?

If United think Giggs has suddenly made them a good team and they are back they are sadly deluded. I hope they get complacent.

Their opponents today made them look much better than they were.

[quote user="lake district canary"]Utd supporters didn''t seem that noisy either......[/quote]Can''t we send you on loan to one of their forums next week to tell them how to do it. [;)]Peace! [:D]

What is it with our defenders? Do they know how to close down and tackel?

We are very good at waving our arms about in disbelief when we conceed.

If we go down I for one will be happy to se some of this lot leave.

Martin tackles as much as rvw scores

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="lake district canary"]Utd supporters didn''t seem that noisy either......[/quote]Can''t we send you on loan to one of their forums next week to tell them how to do it. [;)]Peace! [:D][/quote]

[Y]

Oi, leave Brentford alone First Wazz!- they are one of my local sides, and a decent bunch, much more ''real'' than 99% of Man U supporters. And they probably do make more noise, too.