Sign in to follow this  
Ron Jeremy, City fan.

The 'Board'

I presume that if the club is relegated there is going to be a root and branch review as to how this was allowed to happen and an acceptance of responsibility. That there will also be a fully ratified plan for immediate return to the premiership. And in line with wanting to be fully transparent, I would hope that as CEO, David McNally''s salary is sufficiently reduced to recognise the level of failure on his watch. Maybe one of the other directors could post the results on his Twitter account.

[quote user="Ron Jeremy City fan."]I presume that if the club is relegated there is going to be a root and branch review as to how this was allowed to happen and an acceptance of responsibility. That there will also be a fully ratified plan for immediate return to the premiership. And in line with wanting to be fully transparent, I would hope that as CEO, David McNally''s salary is sufficiently reduced to recognise the level of failure on his watch. Maybe one of the other directors could post the results on his Twitter account.[/quote]I doubt his salary will be reduced if we get relegated. But - without accepting he has failed in his job - his bonus will almost certainly be cut, since it has in large part been dependant on maintaining Premier League status.