Sign in to follow this  
havemyhowsonit

In the bottom 3 tomorrow

Well after the Cardiff v Sunderland game anyway

One of them will win

Getting used to the idea of an East Anglian derby next season though. Only thing looking forward to now

[quote user="alartz"]Well after the Cardiff v Sunderland game anyway

One of them will win

Getting used to the idea of an East Anglian derby next season though. Only thing looking forward to now[/quote]0-0, 1-1, 2-2, 3-3 etc. will keep Norwich 4th from bottom but then (wait for it)I guess I''m just clutching at draws.Boom-tisch.

I agree I think this will be the case and if we go down its ironic that not beating Fulham could have been our downfall. However this season has been a bad one with players not good enough and not changing Managers sooner but apart from one or two players performing well we are always our own worst enemies when we have a chance to do something we mess it up. It will take a miracle to stay up and they don''t seem to come to us!! If we do go down I hope that the board has learnt from their mistakes as well and install a good Manager to get us back up again??

[quote user="mrs miggins"]Well thanks for making a new thread. Its good to get things off your chest[/quote]

Well thanks for being your usual sarcastic tw@t self. Keep up the work you still in contact with hughton?