the thing is adrian forbes is employed by the club and is yet another happy clapper, total support and naivety without questioning what was pretty damn obvious on the pitchi love a bit of loyalty, but loyalty without question is just about as dumb as it getshes a moron

Agree. Adrian just does not seem to realise how poor we have been for most of the season. From the kickoff there was not one person capable of holding the ball and the quality of the football and passing was some of the worst I have ever sesason. Total lack of confidence. With the best will in the world I just cannot see us obtaining another point.

[quote user="vos"]Agree. Adrian just does not seem to realise how poor we have been for most of the season. From the kickoff there was not one person capable of holding the ball and the quality of the football and passing was some of the worst I have ever sesason. Total lack of confidence. With the best will in the world I just cannot see us obtaining another point.[/quote]Wonder if he posts on here? He''d be in good company. Expect him and his ilk to suggest we can get a result at Chelsea next week.

I''s one thing being positive, it''s another thing entirely to refuse to acknowledge reality because you''re worried about the impact it might have on your job !

In fairness, he should never have been put in that position and, imo, Radio Norfolk need to avoid employing "company men" on a discussion forum when they are clearly unwilling to deviate from the company line.