Sign in to follow this  
#

For Christ's sake, we're not relegated yet!

We were always on a hiding to nothing today, so calm down, blow your nose...........and grow a pair!

We''re still Premier League.

But we were "relegated if we beat West Ham" about twenty games ago.

Give it up, old son. Your troll powers are weaker than Nando''s "medium" sauce.

Wiz, you categorically stated that Hughton would take us down. He will.

I like your optimism, but it''s too little far too late.

On that display the players believe we are so I''m afraid it will likely be so. In all honesty with this gutless group what hope of anything better next season would there be. The only players I will be sorry to see leave are Snodgrass and Ruddy.

[quote user="Surfer"]Yes we are ... and tomorrow will make that clearer for you.[/quote]

Rubbish, there''s still 6 points to play for, you wave a white flag if you like but not on my behalf.

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="Surfer"]Yes we are ... and tomorrow will make that clearer for you.[/quote]

Rubbish, there''s still 6 points to play for, you wave a white flag if you like but not on my behalf.

[/quote]Let them wallow in their own self pity and despair, they whine at the players for not caring or wanting it badly enough and then wave the white flag themselves.

Miggins, don''t start saying I told you so because someone dared to have faith, that''s not on. We''re all hurting without having fellow fans twist the knife.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]But we were "relegated if we beat West Ham" about twenty games ago. Give it up, old son. Your troll powers are weaker than Nando''s "medium" sauce.[/quote]

As usual Chops you read it wrong, the words I used was ''could be''.........and that applied to Hughton anyway.

" Rubbish, there''s still 6 points to play for, you wave a white flag if you like but not on my behalf."

O.K. be pedantic then, no we are not in the bottom three as of this moment, but you honestly believe that we won''t be after the Arsenal game? It''s not waving a white flag, but realistically our team is not skillful or quick thinking enough to compete against the teams we still have to play,

Yes NA has got some passion back into the team, but confidence is so low that all the old mistakes, poor decisions, horrible passing accuracy around the box and repeated defensive frailty (the penalty anyone?) are still there... it''s going to be a time to re-build the team''s confidence and structure in a lower league.

Would be delighted to be proven wrong, but frankly I''d really just like a Norwich team that can actually play football at the moment...

I really wish I could share the optimism of some on here, but I''ve got this recurring nightmare that we will beat Arsenal on the final day only to be denied the chance of a celebration by being relegated on goal difference.

[quote user="Surfer"]" Rubbish, there''s still 6 points to play for, you wave a white flag if you like but not on my behalf." O.K. be pedantic then, no we are not in the bottom three as of this moment, but you honestly believe that we won''t be after the Arsenal game? It''s not waving a white flag, but realistically our team is not skillful or quick thinking enough to compete against the teams we still have to play, Yes NA has got some passion back into the team, but confidence is so low that all the old mistakes, poor decisions, horrible passing accuracy around the box and repeated defensive frailty (the penalty anyone?) are still there... it''s going to be a time to re-build the team''s confidence and structure in a lower league. Would be delighted to be proven wrong, but frankly I''d really just like a Norwich team that can actually play football at the moment...[/quote]

One win and and we join Villa on 35 pts.........then it gets lively.

[quote user="Surfer"]" Rubbish, there''s still 6 points to play for, you wave a white flag if you like but not on my behalf." O.K. be pedantic then, no we are not in the bottom three as of this moment, but you honestly believe that we won''t be after the Arsenal game? It''s not waving a white flag, but realistically our team is not skillful or quick thinking enough to compete against the teams we still have to play, Yes NA has got some passion back into the team, but confidence is so low that all the old mistakes, poor decisions, horrible passing accuracy around the box and repeated defensive frailty (the penalty anyone?) are still there... it''s going to be a time to re-build the team''s confidence and structure in a lower league. Would be delighted to be proven wrong, but frankly I''d really just like a Norwich team that can actually play football at the moment...[/quote]

This.

After todays performance it looks like the team has thrown in the towel.

Sadly we looked like a league 1 Team today on a big day out to the City. There are too many players in the team who couldn''t give a toss. The following players do not deserve to pull on a first team norwich shirt again.

Leroy Fer

RVW the biggest financial disaster our great club has ever made

Johnson

Elmander

They were all shocking and really didn''t get out of 1st gear.

Adams will hopefully get a job back in the youth set up as he was a lamb to the slaughter taking on the mess left by clueless Chris. He deserves to keep a job at the club.

[quote user="Helsinki canary"]Sadly we looked like a league 1 Team today on a big day out to the City. There are too many players in the team who couldn''t give a toss. The following players do not deserve to pull on a first team norwich shirt again. Leroy Fer RVW the biggest financial disaster our great club has ever made Johnson Elmander They were all shocking and really didn''t get out of 1st gear. Adams will hopefully get a job back in the youth set up as he was a lamb to the slaughter taking on the mess left by clueless Chris. He deserves to keep a job at the club.[/quote]

I believe thats a given Helsinki.

[quote user="Cantiaci Canary"]We could be relegated next Sunday.[/quote]

Or maybe not!

[quote user="Cantiaci Canary"]We could be relegated next Sunday.[/quote]

We might also spring a surprise next week? After Sunderland''s win at Chelski to end Mourinho''s record...London buses and all that! It''s not over til the fat lady sings...even if she is clearing her throat.

[quote user="Fer Kin Hell"][quote user="Cantiaci Canary"]We could be relegated next Sunday.[/quote] We might also spring a surprise next week? After Sunderland''s win at Chelski to end Mourinho''s record...London buses and all that! It''s not over til the fat lady sings...even if she is clearing her throat.[/quote]

Huzzah!  [Y]

Play with such ineptitude and chronic attitude as yesterday and we will be relegated - only Ruddy & Turner came out of the game with any credit yesterday

But currently whether we get relegated remains in our own hands. Its starts with adams to pick a team that wont hand back possession to the opposition, players who wont again hand easy shots in crucial areas, can actually defend and will track their runners, dont give up or spend the whole game blaming every other player for your own errors.

Finally we have to ditch this chronically misguided call for passion; the buzz word for effort over footballing ability for decision making, passing, movement and positioning. Passion effort wins you nothing if you fill your team full of that ahead of ability and quality.

And city fans need to wake up that our defeats are not solely down to one ricky van wolfswinkel. Yes he has been an enormous disappointment, but our defeat yesterday was not down to him, it was down 7 of the 10 outfield players behind him, including mainly all five midfielders.

Things should have been betters; we need quality on the pitch and then we will have a chance.