Sign in to follow this  
Matt Juler

Time to play those who care

From what I''ve seen today too many of our squad have their summer moves already sorted, reminds me of the likes of Damien Frances et al last time around.  Bring in the likes of Benno, a few of the kids.  Those who give a toss.  As much as I''m not his greatest fan, Snoddy gives it 100% every game, too many of the squad can''t say the same.

Dont want to see Fer again this season, he was a disgrace today. Didnt see him move faster than a jog and walked as Mata ran past him to score.

[quote user="Carra Rud"]Thought Huckerby retired???
[/quote]

Might as well put him in the team he''d still show more passion than most of current crop of players.

Turner was grinning like a cheshire cat at 3-0 down!

Ruddy

Martin Bennett Bassong Olsson

Bennett Tettey Johnson Snoddy

Wes

RVW

Snoddy captain!

I thought this is what Adams tried to vs Liverpool. The arsenal game is our best hope now, that and a draw tomorrow in the early game.

If there''s a sports psychiatrist that can be hired for the last couple of games, or a date stringer type who could give Adams a hand, it might be worth someone at the club chucking a few quid at them rather than just sitting tight and hoping.

[quote user="STAN"]Turner was grinning like a cheshire cat at 3-0 down!

Ruddy

Martin Bennett Bassong Olsson

Bennett Tettey Johnson Snoddy

Wes

RVW

Snoddy captain![/quote]
Probably more out of disbelief and being p*ssed off than anything else. I saw that second goal and the way we stood off Rooney, laughed, and turned the game off it was that pathetic.

Does Martin care - was he even on the pitch today?

Defensively NCFC were shocking,

Utd was one if our best bets for a point today considering their past form, anyone who thinks defensively we will keep Chelsea out, and score enough goals to win or draw are totally deluded. If we are to get any more points, it will be 1 v Arsenal, and I doubt that somehow!

[quote user="JF"]Dont want to see Fer again this season, he was a disgrace today. Didnt see him move faster than a jog and walked as Mata ran past him to score.[/quote]
I said months ago that ole gangly legs was useless, and only offered getting dispossessed or giving away a foul. Despite being told he was our best midfielder by some on here, which I''m sorry is total bulls*it, he is way too casual and I''ve never been a fan of him. Can''t wait to see the back off him now!

Terrible defensing on the 2-0 goal when Rooney went inside the pitch and walked through the midfield to score. Snodgrass gave up. Johnson should have been to the left of Snodgrass but instead he followed the utd player. Russel Martin had control of that run and it was a wrong decision to mark that run. Not often you see faults like that in the Premier League. He was running away from his "zone" to mark a player that R.Martin could have taken a few small steps to mark.

Was also very surprised to see how much space utd got in front of the Norwich defense throughout the game. And how long time it took to press them.

It is sad to see the team sink so low in quality. It''s a crise and I can''t see one reason for Norwich to remain in this League. They have no chance of getting any more points. The only way to survive is that the teams under get no more points to pass Norwich.

Not impressed by the efforts from the team and the decision making when going forward is abysmal. No plan and none of the players has the quality to do something by themselves. Not a good combination. Don''t deliver for Hughton and not for Adams. I.e. bad players.