Sign in to follow this  
BGG&YPOS

Transfer Policy

Have been wondering what other users policy would have been on transfers. With Lambo it was young/hungry players, is this the way you would go or should we be going after Prem experience, where the players are not doing much at present clubs and have something to prove, as Hull did with Long and Jelavic in January?

I wouldn''t be too bothered with the situation of the players (ie something to prove) it''s more about the abilities of them. We have a cronic lack of pace through the team that needs to be addressed. Also need players who are comfortable on the ball. The amount of time we give the ball away through slack passing is criminal. I think we''ll see a major reshuffle regardless of relegation and I think this is definitely needed.

I would follow Hull''s example. Players who having something to prove, in some cases established prem experience, and also good technical players who have been on the fringe at some bigger clubs.

The who world was crying out for us to sign Davies and Huddlestone last year, Long would have been nice too!

For me January signings are half the reason we will go down. Everyone could see we were crying out for a striker as other than that good spell from hooper no one else was doing the business.

Yet all we got were two pointless loan signings, yobo has been ok at times and Gutierrez, well let''s not even go there.

This lack of a striker has subsequently been shown in countless games, west ham and cardiff away being the ones that stick out where we dominated and get didn''t score