Sign in to follow this  
Canary Boy

***VOTE NOW - WORTHINGTON IN OR OUT? VOTE NOW***

In.

Just to put things into perspective we are 12 points behind 1st position. That''s just four wins we need to make up over the course of the season. Yes, Norwich have had a ''mare tonight but every team does now and again. You can chalk up Coventry, Crewe, Palace and Saturday down to bad luck and lack of clinical finishing from our strikers. If we sort out our goal draught (which will happen) then we''ll be on our way.

ON the current performances including the Stoke game tonight .....

And if Nigel doesn''t sign anybody decent B4 the deadline .....

Then I''m afraid I have to say that Nigel should go B4 its to late.... I didn''t want too say this but I''m very worried.

Its almost too late now ... we are 12 points behind!

If nothing is done by thursday 1st then Nigel and coaching staf, you must go!

Played 6 - drawn 3 lost 3 !  (4 at home)

....sorry - still "in" for me - he can''t help Huckerby being a complete twot and getting himself sent off. 

That said, we were 2-1 down at the time and not playing well, so may have still lost.  We are poor at the moment but 6 games is not enough time for the season to be judged.  If we are still poor after 15-20 games, then he does have to go.

[quote]In. Just to put things into perspective we are 12 points behind 1st position. That''s just four wins we need to make up over the course of the season. Yes, Norwich have had a ''mare tonight but every t...[/quote]

IN

If I was the board I would be giving him a strong word in his ear, then after four games if it doesnt improve he''s gone.

Out.We need a neutral eye who has seen what is wrong with the team to come in and fix it.No idea who we can get in, though.

beds canary don''t you think it''s funny that good teams like chelsea have good luck and bad teams have bad luck.

Goodness me....so many OUT''s already!

How this vote has re-surfaced and changed so quickly.

Since the Fulham drubbing, we haven''t recovered.

Well i am a worthy supporter and i did say give him 10 games so i will stick by that although losing 3 on the bounce has made me a bit nerves about where we are going in ain''t looking good.

I give him until after the Ipswich game too.

If there''s no improvement by then it''s goodbye Nigel, thanks for the memories.

Out. Always been suspect. Look at the signings. Huckerby and Ashton were no-brainers. What about the rest? He consistently signs players then either doesn''t play them until it''s too late or plays them out of position. He has favourites he won''t drop and makes bizarre substitutions. He''s lost the dressing room. For God''s sake don''t give him the money before the 1st. Sack him and give his replacement the money in January. Out, out, out!!!!

Hi, Palace fan here.  I think the worst thing you guys could do woul be to sack Worthington..he has done wonders for you over the past few seasons....we have seen sooo many changes at Palace in the last few season with management and it really costs the club...I think you do not need to panic just yet, you are a very good attacking team (exciting to watch) and just need a few games to settle back into the premiership

In

i would rather judge long term than short (and that includes last season). Yes, there''s been too much complacency on the pitch so far this season. But I would rather stick with it than get someone new in.

OUT! It''s ridiculous that people still want to give the bloke a chance, in the hope that he''ll buy some quality before the transfer deadline. We already have much more quality than nearly every team in the division for god sake! If NW needs more millions just to earn a win in the fizzy league, then it really doesn''t say much for his real ability.

Nigel should have bowed out at the end of last season, but he has such a "cushty" little role here that he''ll need to be pushed out of the door if he is to go. The club needs revitalising, and quick.

cheers malakite but you dont watch us week in week out and see that were really bad. it always seems from the outside he has done well, but if you know the club you know the bad buys, the poor tactics, the managers traits. with all due respect I wouldn''t tell you what to think of dowie, so trust our judgement when we say worthy has to go.

[quote]In. Just to put things into perspective we are 12 points behind 1st position. That''s just four wins we need to make up over the course of the season. Yes, Norwich have had a ''mare tonight but every t...[/quote]

Out.

It''s not just 12 points behind - it''s 12 points and a hope the rest of the division slip up.

We should be the pace setters, not playing catch up.

OUT! We can''t keep defending him on past achievement. He''s lost the dressing room and can''t motivate the team anymore. Give us a chance to salvage the season and GO NOW!

Six games is far too early to sack the manager. Doesn''t Worthy''s previous record count for anything? Remember that when he took over we were staring relegation to the third flight in the face?

I agree he has made mistakes and am as disgusted as anyone at what happened at Stoke but I do feel we need to give him at least another month before we press the panic button.