Sign in to follow this  
Chunky Norwich

We're finally in the bottom three

[quote user="morty"]Despite the whining, it took virtually the whole season to get there.

[;)]
[/quote]

So just to stop the pant wetting...how many points are we off 10th?[;)]

[quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="morty"]Despite the whining, it took virtually the whole season to get there.[;)][/quote]

[/quote]Loads, but we''re not relegated yet.Been to many games recently? Where do you think our problem areas are?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="morty"]Despite the whining, it took virtually the whole season to get there.

[;)]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Loads, but we''re not relegated yet.

Been to many games recently? Where do you think our problem areas are?
[/quote]

Been to a few as I always do (don''t beleive all you hear!)

Too many to detail.

The biggest is the mindset 2 seasons of negativity have produced.

Strikers played that do not fit their natural role.

A  midfield lacking in craft.

A defence that has a glass jaw marshalled by someone better suited to caribean lifestyle.

Should have changed manager after last season, unfortunately 2 freak results papered over the cracks.

Still I live in hope that we might get 2 freak results this season and survive, though after this weekend looks highly unlikely.

*  Give my best to your two lads  *

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="morty"][quote user="The Butler"]

[;)]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Loads, but we''re not relegated yet.

Been to many games recently? Where do you think our problem areas are?
[/quote]

Been to a few as I always do (don''t beleive all you hear!)

Too many to detail.

The biggest is the mindset 2 seasons of negativity have produced.

Strikers played that do not fit their natural role.

A  midfield lacking in craft.

A defence that has a glass jaw marshalled by someone better suited to caribean lifestyle.

Should have changed manager after last season, unfortunately 2 freak results papered over the cracks.

Still I live in hope that we might get 2 freak results this season and survive, though after this weekend looks highly unlikely.

*  Give my best to your two lads  *

[/quote]

Good summary fron the Butler. Fully agree.

Agree with the Butler. As similar to the last time we dropped out of the big time - too little done and far too late.

We still have a chance but we''ve only got ourselves to blame

morty wrote the following post at 27/04/2014 2:16 PM:

Despite the whining, it took virtually the whole season to get there.

It had been coming all season and everyone knew that if we didn''t have a decent sized gap we would drop into the bottom 3 in these games.

[quote user="JF"]morty wrote the following post at 27/04/2014 2:16 PM:

Despite the whining, it took virtually the whole season to get there.

It had been coming all season and everyone knew that if we didn''t have a decent sized gap we would drop into the bottom 3 in these games.[/quote]Just to give you a clue, the [;)] meant my comment was tongue in cheek.Hope this helps[Y]

Doesn''t look likely now does it :(

I have to say, despite our lack of luck at times, its hard to say we are not one of the 3 worst teams in the league and that we thoroughly deserve to be in the bottom 3. If we stay up via some sort of miracle, then we will deserve it - as that''s how the game works.

But in terms of spirit and ability, we look like the worst team. I think I would feel prouder as a Sunderland fan, a Fulham fan and even a Cardiff fan - to me all those teams have had bigger, better and more impressive results than us. I think all 3 of those have won some games by 3 or 4 goals and actually hammered a couple of opponents.. whereas we''ve only won by 2 goals once or twice, and we''ve not thrashed anyone. It also feels like all 3 of them have beaten more of the top sides than we have - whilst we have only beaten spurs, who have been very inconsistent this season.

All quite negative from me i know, but there''s been so little to be proud of. I too am now feeling some anger and resentment towards the board for sticking with hughton, and it hurts to see our club failing again so soon after such success.

But I still feel this board have achieved much more than any other in the 20 years I''ve been supporting city, and I will keep faith in them for another couple of seasons. One mistake compared to the 2 promotions and 3 premiership seasons they''ve given us means they deserve it in my opinion.

PS Adams shouldn''t get the job in my opinion. No matter what league we''re in, we need more experience and a bigger name to reflect our stature as a club that''s been in the premiership for 3 seasons. Let him assist an experienced manager and learn from him before jeopardising his career at city.

OTBC.