Sign in to follow this  
Robert Barnes

Sunderland

Anybody on this site thinks that sunderland will not get another win.Because thats the only hope we have left. They need to tottaly fall apart in their last 3 and we still need to find a point from our last 2 who on this site really i mean really think this will happen

They are a form team right now, with a manager who knows how to battle and set up his team, huge home backing.........and players who are really digging in across the team, not just two or three of them.......they will end up above Villa no doubt and probably Albion and West Ham too.

2 wins needed for 38pts... no evidence to say this is even possible... Chelsea will tear us apart and by the Arsenal game, even if we need a win to have a slim chance (based on all sorts of unlikely permutations) I think this team will bottle it... Sunderland will pick up points... we won''t.Its all over, a worse position than the "we only need to beat Fulham" back in 2005 and look how that panned out!

Whatever happens you must agree Sunderland deserve to stay up after their performances against Liverpool, Man C and Chelsea. Performances we can only dream about.

But not safe yet will lose at Giggs United, WBA will be safe by next weekend and will be relaxed a win not guaranteed. Swansea last game will not roll over.

But will city get any more points this season?

I think that that''s the issue here. I''me sure all the teams around us could lose their last games (I know West Brom have Sunderland) and I don''t think Norwich will get any more points.The goal difference says it all; Norwich just are not good enough.