Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Can we be relegated next week ?

If Sunderland beat man u, and we lose to Chelsea, our goal difference would ensure we''d be down unless we beat arsenal by about 15 goals.

Relegation can be mathematically confirmed a week on Wednesday when Sunderland play West Brom if:- We lose to Chelsea- Aston Villa get at least one point from Hull (h) and Man City (a)- Sunderland get at least four points from Man Utd (a) and West Brom (h)

[quote user="blahblahblah"]If Sunderland beat man u, and we lose to Chelsea, our goal difference would ensure we''d be down unless we beat arsenal by about 15 goals.[/quote]

Time for a Hex me thinks.............now where''s them virgins? [;)]

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]If Sunderland beat man u, and we lose to Chelsea, our goal difference would ensure we''d be down unless we beat arsenal by about 15 goals.[/quote]

[/quote]

Tw at.

[quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]Not many in Lowestoft.

We have to take at least 4 points and hope that villa take 0 points which is possible from there last 3 games, sunderland will pick up more points and have 2 home games to finish with, lets hope hull feel they still need something against villa who then finish with 2 tough away games. We have to try work out how to get least a point against chelsea, least we will know all results.

[quote user="CANARYKING"]Can we be relegated next week ?[/quote]Under Houghton I reckon we deserved to be relegated every week until that old Unibond Premier came a calling.