Sign in to follow this  
Hannibal II

Rebates?

When we go down do you suppose the club will offer rebates to us season ticket holders? I see no reason to be paying PL money for Championship football.

I can definitely tell you that WILL NOT happen and WILL NOT be considered by the club.

In fact they had already looked at the average price of tickets in the championship, and we are lower priced than many.

So who are you then City 2nd? You seem to know a lot or allege that you do.

No motivation for them to offer a rebate. They''ve got your money and that''s all they care about.

I''m sure if you want to cash in your season ticket there is a big enough waiting list, and someone else will happily have it from you

I''m pretty sure this was mentioned way back and the club said there''d be no reduction, more games for same £ = cheaper per match. To be fair, most of the Champs/PL sides are inter-changeable, it is only the 5-6 sides that people are willing to pay more for.

Herman wrote the following post at 2014-04-27 8:03 PM:

So who are you then City 2nd? You seem to know a lot or allege that you do.

Does it matter who I am - I asked the exact question to the CEO in meeting with him in February - and that was his answer. And it wasn''t what I expected, but there you go!

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]I''m pretty sure this was mentioned way back and the club said there''d be no reduction, more games for same £ = cheaper per match. To be fair, most of the Champs/PL sides are inter-changeable, it is only the 5-6 sides that people are willing to pay more for.[/quote]

There is a massive gulf between the quality in the pl and champ.

It isn''t really the quality we go for though, is it?, and I''m not sure the ''quality'' in the PL really stretches that deep. For me it''s the going to the game, I certainly don''t go to any game because of the league we are in. I do go to pretty much anything though so perhaps I''m different - i have been to a number of L1, L2 and Ryman league games this season.

I do think some money off wouldn''t be unfair, after the poor shows presented to us all too often this season. It costs a hell of a lot for many, not just in entrance fees.

For the supporters there''s more games. The games may be better or they may be worse. If people are to be believed when they say this season has been the worst ever then the only way is up...

PL, Champs or even Lge1 my ST is the best value spend of the month for me Morty and I expect you''re the same.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

PL, Champs or even Lge1 my ST is the best value spend of the month for me Morty and I expect you''re the same.

[/quote][Y]