Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Resign Today!.

If old Worthless had any backbone, he''d do the honourable thing and resign today.

Somehow I don''t think he will, what with him being spineless in my opinion!. 

I will go along with that but only if

Leon (barn door) Mackenzie,

Simon (I am neither a centre half or a left back but just a liability) Charlton,

Jurgen (I may have good pedigree but I will let you down soooooo many more times than the derided Eddy) Colin,

Youssef (Mr Creative? Really? Or am I turning into Holt by spending my time chasing after players and not crossing the half way line) Safri,

Dean (the new David Bentley - premiership player, future star, should pi** all over this division but doesn''t) Marney

Darren (let down) Huckerby

and obviously the nation''s favourite Fleming

all follow him.

I will let Shackell (even though he appeared to be rubbish last night), Ashton, Brennan and Greeno off this time.

I reckon Mourinho would be a rubbish manager if 80% of his team were under performing.

And before you all say that it is his job to improve them and motivate them he is not in control of Leon''s golden shooting boots when he crosses the white line.

The most annoying thing is we know they can all do better and we have all seen better in front of our eyes.  If they were all rubbish players then we could cope, but they ain''t.

Would that everyone resigned when they were wrong or seen as being wrong by many others.

Lets hope that that your cooking implements are not so critical Wiz, especially when it comes to their colours !

Wizard wat a load of rubbish! 2 say resign today if u hav any honour worthy is ridiculous!

Its only been 6 games, when we are up there come may time, i''ll bring u up on this stupid post of urs at the end of season, and say 2 u just imagine if we had of gone with ur post, where would we be in the league now?, in the top 2? prob not! So cut with the crap and keep it yellow and green! 

[quote]If old Worthless had any backbone, he''d do the honourable thing and resign today. Somehow I don''t think he will, what with him being spineless in my opinion!.[/quote]

well done wiz another useless thread i wish you would resign.

you dont rant about other teams  ior players what about moaning about hulse hitting shackell 3 times in the face and not getting sent off that would be more interesting.

have you ever been down to colney and spoke to worthy how you feel?  i bet not .

keep going worthy

Totally agree with the masterful Wizard , he has lost the dressing room support in my opinion and his constant faith in total relics will cost us promotion. Look at the goal celebration of the Watford team with Boothroyd... now that is what I call passion !! Live and learn Worthington. It is not just this year we are basing his performance on.

Worthington has had his day , and YES we miss Francis... I am not changing my name !! 

[quote]If old Worthless had any backbone, he''d do the honourable thing and resign today. Somehow I don''t think he will, what with him being spineless in my opinion!.[/quote]

Worthy - I was holding your hand keeping some faith;  I too am unhappy with the current performances which are relegation standard but I promised to give Worthy 10-12 games; He still has them for me and resigning today is too soon.

Timing is quickly running out but he does have 12 days before the next game which he has to reshape the defence with a true leader and organiser and sign a couple of midfielders to boost our football playing ability over the influence of hard working water carriers (every team has a place for one of them as Didier Deschamps rightly pointed out - but not 11 of them...)

The bones of the a good team are there - it is the glue of tactics and organisation and increasing the size of the threadbare squad that needs urgent addressing over these important next 12-30 days... 

Evidence of change is needed within 2 weeks - and then I am sure results and points WILL follow.

OTBC

[quote]Wizard wat a load of rubbish! 2 say resign today if u hav any honour worthy is ridiculous! Its only been 6 games, when we are up there come may time, i''ll bring u up on this stupid post of urs at th...[/quote]

3 points out of 18, now that''s real rubbish JP.

Argue with that statistic, not me!.

Well according to the offical club page the board are backing him so he either does something to turn it around or we''re gonna have to endure this rubbish a few more games before worthy gets the chop. But having said that this is where worthy can prove he is worthy of being manager, if he can turn the team around now he''ll be a god. But seeing is believing and unless things dramatically improve he will have to go, along with our rubbish defence.

That''s nonsense on stilts Wiz and well you know it. Trawl through any period last season and you will find most clubs going through that sort of bad patch.

Whilst Worthy is supposed to resign through flawed judgement you appear to demand no such action from yourself.

If your predictions were measured as are league points we would now be struggling at the bottom of the North WEst Norfolk with barely one man and his dog watching us.

"Trawl through any period last season and you will find most clubs going through that sort of bad patch"

No kidding. 

The "period" I have trawled through was ...... the whole season. The team going through the bad patch - us. And we are still in it.

Wizard is a reactionary, and fair play to him for that. I am not (as much) but cannot argue with any of the Worthy out points. My argument is not based on the last 6 games, but on what I feel has been building up over the last year re transfers, training, selection, movement on the pitch and football basics - ie passing.

Nobody expected us to win the premier league, but with a little (just a little) more nouse and we would still be there now.

Wiz you are so right the table does not lie, nor do the quality of our performances! Nor does the fact we have not kept a clean sheet and only scored is it 4 goals?  Pathetic

[quote]That''s nonsense on stilts Wiz and well you know it. Trawl through any period last season and you will find most clubs going through that sort of bad patch. Whilst Worthy is supposed to resign through...[/quote]

MadDan: And others of your ilk, you all miss one fundamental point. Worthless Worthy is paid an awful lot of money to get things right.

I''m not!.

And in any other management capacity in the professional world, where mangers are judged on performances in their respected businesses, he would have been fired by now!.

Wiz, ignore the beraters and the misguided...of course W should resign, but he won''t. 

Neither will the Board sack him, yet.

I find it unbelievable in both instances. In any other result orientated organisation he would not have survived the last 15 months given the resources he has spent, and wasted, measured against the appallingly poor results.

We can only hope that the Mumby "Vote Of Confidence" is actually the traditional Football "Kiss Of Death".

whoever said they were going to bring Wizards post up in may...

I hope you do, then we can see how the new Norwich manager (id like to see Ian Holloway, Paul Sturrock, or Martin Allen) has taken us from being a joke to a damned decent premiership outfit

jas

two things, either give the whole Worthington thing a rest - he is never going to get sacked so why bother going on about it.

or, Make a Worthington sub forum/ultimate thread, so some of us can come on the boards and read something a little different and more interesting. I admit sacking worthy could be a great decision for the club, but its pointless trying to do anything because hes here to stay

Play fair Wiz.  You asked on another thread for Worthy to get ten matches to put it right.  You asked others to take your hand in this leap of faith and I for on agreed.  There are still four games to go.

I admire the courage you show in your convictions but if you want respect for your opinions then please show the consistency your views demand.

Let us all see where we are after Reading at home.  Don''t tell me that it will be too late then because we all know that late runs win promotion and in any event, Worthy has earned that chance for all he has done for the club

Time will tell

UNITED IN OUR LOVE FOR CITY