Sign in to follow this  
#

Its not Lennon!

He was blatently interested if we stayed up.

Now that looks unlikely, he''s running away from speculation.

I''m not interested in him in the slightest. He''s had an easy job at Celtic that even my 2 year old nephew could have done. If we go down, I can''t look past wanting Malkay in charge. People say he''s defensive etc, I have no problem with that as he doesn''t simply ignore attacking duties. He''ll likely bring back headed goals from set pieces and a Iwan/ Holt style striker back into reckoning here to play along someone like RVW or Hooper who will be twice the players they have been if they have a target man up with them.

A summer spent with Snoddy locked away with just a running machine set on sprint for company and Redmond locked away with just a bag of footys and targets 30 yards away to hit and we could be a very effective 4-4-2 side.

Well he would have been head and shoulders better than Malky but i guess when you are a mid table Championship club you have to accept whatever ex player wants the gig .

CanaryOne wrote

Well he would have been head and shoulders better than Malky but i guess when you are a mid table Championship club you have to accept whatever ex player wants the gig .

Sums it up brilliantly. Lennon is far too aggressive for some of our support and may, just may install some pace and aggression into our team. Malky however is a jolly nice man, a bit like Hughton

That press report means absolutely nothing.

Given the choice I would take Lennon in front of Malky.

But also given the choice I would probably take neither.

Bury Yellow: Sums it up brilliantly. Lennon is far too aggressive for some of our support and may, just may install some pace and aggression into our team. Malky however is a jolly nice man, a bit like Hughton

Nope. Malky has managed 2 teams in the Championship (successfully relative to their means) has won the league and got to a cup final all within 5 years of retiring as a player.

He''s got relevant experience and successes. That''s why I want him.

I ask again why does nobody rate Lennon but merrily clapping away mentioning tw*ts such as Warnock? Who''ll be next Curbishley? Wilkins? Ince?