Sign in to follow this  
Phil Boyers Admiral top

WHEN RVW RETURNS FROM THE HAIRDRESSERS

Dear Neil,

When the dutchman whose name ends in "winkle" (how apt) gets back from the hairdressers (again) tomorrow, would you tell him that he can pack his flip flops and go to the beach now, rather than stink up our team again. Tell him that although Mr Elmander is a donkey, at least he tried yesterday something that the winkle couldn''t be bothered to do.

Please tell him that you will not put up with players flouncing off when they are substituted and tell him that he will not wear a Norwich shirt again. If he can''t afford the taxi to the airport I will happily pay for it.

[quote user="Phil Boyers Admiral top"]Dear Neil, When the dutchman whose name ends in "winkle" (how apt) gets back from the hairdressers (again) tomorrow, would you tell him that he can pack his flip flops and go to the beach now, rather than stink up our team again. Tell him that although Mr Elmander is a donkey, at least he tried yesterday something that the winkle couldn''t be bothered to do. Please tell him that you will not put up with players flouncing off when they are substituted and tell him that he will not wear a Norwich shirt again. If he can''t afford the taxi to the airport I will happily pay for it.[/quote]

The whole team stank. Not just him FFS. He''s been a flop, yes, but it doesn''t help having an uncreative, lacklustre midfield supporting him. Sick of this BS scapegoating.

He''s a tart. Didn''t try last week and couldn''t be bothered this week. Yesterday he didn''t compete in the air (incase he broke his hair no doubt) and when we had the ball in midfield his runs were laughable. How can you support someone who clearly doesn''t care?

You''re an embarrassment.

Every team has flops, disappointing seasons, disappointing players, managers etc. What the ''supporters'' like you seem to consistently fail to realise its the people like you who are the real embarrassment. Every time I see a post like this, hear someone at the ground talk like this, see someone on twitter abuse a player it just makes me feel bad to be associated with the club and football.

Why do people think supporting a football team gives them the right to be nasty? Its just completely silly.

[quote user="Phil Boyers Admiral top"]He''s a tart. Didn''t try last week and couldn''t be bothered this week. Yesterday he didn''t compete in the air (incase he broke his hair no doubt) and when we had the ball in midfield his runs were laughable. How can you support someone who clearly doesn''t care?[/quote]

How can you comment on a football match when you clearly don''t have a clue what is going on? Do you even know what a football is?

It''s a forum so it''s there as a vehicle for supporters to vent opinion. If it upsets you then why do you bother to read it? As for the insulting comment "do I know what a football is?" You would just be embarrassed if you knew the standard I have played. If you think that this Dutch plum is a good player then I would have to question whether you have played football at all.

[quote user="Phil Boyers Admiral top"]He''s a tart. Didn''t try last week and couldn''t be bothered this week. Yesterday he didn''t compete in the air (incase he broke his hair no doubt) and when we had the ball in midfield his runs were laughable. How can you support someone who clearly doesn''t care?[/quote]

What a load of bollox. If he didn''t care why did he flounce off as you say?

The man gets no service, no luck and fans on his case all the time. I wouldn''t be surprised if he walks out with a big F YOU!! t-shirt on.

What standard have you played then mate?

Because its all very well pretending on a forum you have. But clearly you don''t seem to have any understanding of how football works based on these comments. Turn that around on me all you want but basically you either don''t have a clue or are just trolling.

'' if you knew the standard I''ve played ''

Lol get your head out your arse mate! How old are you to say something like that! Sums you up, a joke of a fan!

Also go on the tell us all what level you''ve played at! Let me guess you''ve played in the peen and your a really good player!

DO ONE

I reckon if you had played at a high standard then you wouldn''t be saying what you are against a player, no?

Although i agree, he didn''t do anything yesterday. Although he didn''t have any help form howson or fer, he still should at least try to win the ball for us

And where did I say it upsets me?

Its a forum so it''s there as a vehicle for supporters to vent opinion.

My opinion is you don''t have a clue what you are talking about, or you are one of the many many many blatant boring obvious trolls we''ve had on here recently.

Just for a second look at it with just a slightly less jaundiced  eye.

He came to us on the back of a very good seasons goal scoring.

He came to a club, that if his tweets are to be believed promised wide players and a new number 10.

Found himself without any of that and also asked to play in a negative formation as a lone frontman NOT his natural game.

Scores a good goal in his first game (not from a good cross but a miss hit shot)

Inverted wide men crossing(when they crossed) into the goalkeepers arms.

Injury not helped his "bedding in" to a new much faster tougher league.

Lack of service and seemingly confidence in him from his team mates(that''s the only reason I can think that they never pass to what was his strengths).

The man who made the summer promises goes and a new "attack" minded manager is temporarily appointed who...plays with the same formation!

No wonder the guy is hacked off.

Maybe he hasn''t fulfilled his potential here, perhaps he never will, BUT I don''t think by far, it is all his fault.

The crowd getting on the young mans back can''t have helped either.

One last point, did Holt last season (with his experience) or has Elamnder or Hooper this realy been amongst the goals?

His father-in-law Neeskins(sorry about spelling) that  well known Dutch international when asked about Rickys ability stated that he would not be succesful under "this manager" (CH)

Thank you Butler. Well reasoned response. Should be a sticky and pasted on every RVW thread.

Gingerpele wrote the following post at 2014-04-27 4:50 PM:

You''re an embarrassment.

Every team has flops, disappointing seasons, disappointing players, managers etc. What the ''supporters'' like you seem to consistently fail to realise its the people like you who are the real embarrassment. Every time I see a post like this, hear someone at the ground talk like this, see someone on twitter abuse a player it just makes me feel bad to be associated with the club and football.

Why do people think supporting a football team gives them the right to be nasty? Its just completely silly.

Errrr, read your own post! A supporter has every right to comment, he does, after all, contribute to the existence, and salaries, of all associated with it. Slagging off supporters because YOU don''t like what is referred too is worse!

Haha City 2nd. You are a funny one.

I was actually very very polite, I wanted to use some rude words but didn''t. This poster has basically abused Wolfie without using any especially ''bad'' words. I haven''t. I''ve said its shameful and embarrassing to abuse a player like that a club you apparently support.

If you think thats fine then quite frankly I hope you are a troll and not a NCFC supporter. And please read my post properly.

I thought RvW was absolutely awful yesterday and not for the first time. When Elmander came on he did put himself about and made himself a chance to have a shot which pretty much shows up how little effort Ricky put in. Also this constant storming off when you''re substituted as if you''re the dogs is in my eyes rather petulant. He''s had plenty of chances and it''s just not happening - for whatever reason.

Now. After Saying all that it doesn''t justify the nasty childish undermining demoralising cr@p from the OP. I''ll stay behind the team however it goes this year and the next.

Gingerpele wrote the following post at 2014-04-27 5:16 PM:

Haha City 2nd. You are a funny one.

I was actually very very polite, I wanted to use some rude words but didn''t. This poster has basically abused Wolfie without using any especially ''bad'' words. I haven''t. I''ve said its shameful and embarrassing to abuse a player like that a club you apparently support.

If you think thats fine then quite frankly I hope you are a troll and not a NCFC supporter. And please read my post properly.

I did, and no I am not a troll, I have supported our club fir fifty five years! YOU?

You don''t know what a supporter is my friend, I don''t think you really understand football at all, or the dynamics of it!

If I was you I would try netball - and yes I am being polite too!

Yes City 2nd we all know how superior you are.

Grow up. If you really have supported this team for 50 years you have wasted your time because you clearly would rather spend your time complaining about them then actually supporting them. Well done. How bloody clever of you.

[quote user="The Butler"]

Just for a second look at it with just a slightly less jaundiced  eye.

He came to a club, that if his tweets are to be believed promised wide players and a new number 10.

Found himself without any of that and also asked to play in a negative formation as a lone frontman NOT his natural game.

Scores a good goal in his first game (not from a good cross but a miss hit shot)

Lack of service and seemingly confidence in him from his team mates(that''s the only reason I can think that they never pass to what was his strengths).

The man who made the summer promises goes and a new "attack" minded manager is temporarily appointed who...plays with the same formation!

Maybe he hasn''t fulfilled his potential here, perhaps he never will, BUT I don''t think by far, it is all his fault.

One last point, did Holt last season (with his experience) or has Elamnder or Hooper this realy been amongst the goals?

His father-in-law Neeskins(sorry about spelling) that  well known Dutch international when asked about Rickys ability stated that he would not be succesful under "this manager" (CH)[/quote]

Spot on, excellent post Butler.

Gingerpele wrote the following post at 2014-04-27 5:27 PM:

Yes City 2nd we all know how superior you are.

Grow up. If you really have supported this team for 50 years you have wasted your time because you clearly would rather spend your time complaining about them then actually supporting them. Well done. How bloody clever of you.

Told you sonny, no need for the second compliment, but yes a damn site cleverer than you, as you have just proved!

For goodness sake why do people keep using my name?

And no I did not prove that City 2nd.

You are one of two things. You are either someone who is at least 55 and should have a wider range of knowledge and experience who is wasting their time being miserable when it comes to the football team they claim to have supported for 50 years. Or you are a troll.

Either way you are definitely not a damn site cleverer than me, highlighted by the fact you keep claiming you are. Clever people don''t go around saying they are clever, they prove it. You haven''t. And if you genuinely have supported this club for 50 years, if I were you i''d be ashamed. I''ll tell you again, grow up. Its just sad and sorry.

Gingerpele wrote the following post at 2014-04-27 6:26 PM:

For goodness sake why do people keep using my name?

And no I did not prove that City 2nd.

You are one of two things. You are either someone who is at least 55 and should have a wider range of knowledge and experience who is wasting their time being miserable when it comes to the football team they claim to have supported for 50 years. Or you are a troll.

Either way you are definitely not a damn site cleverer than me, highlighted by the fact you keep claiming you are. Clever people don''t go around saying they are clever, they prove it. You haven''t. And if you genuinely have supported this club for 50 years, if I were you i''d be ashamed. I''ll tell you again, grow up. Its just sad and sorry.

Hahahahahahahaha. Sorry, wrong again - older in fact. Wrong I am not a troll, but you say that about most posters who question your knowledge, which you clearly don''t have, and lastly, I am a damn site cleverer than you. And no I am not ashamed of anything, I have no reason to be. Now isn''t it time you went off to bed, and take the teddy you regularly throw out f your pram with you. Mummy will be up to tuck you in soon.

You are hilarious aren''t you.

Firstly I didn''t say a specific age, I said at least 55. Can you not read?

Secondly I don''t call most posters trolls. There are a few hundred posters on here. The ones I call trolls are mainly the ones who have joined in the last couple months and have a few posts just berating the club/players etc/

Thirdly you are not. Stop pretending you are. You should be ashamed for you''re pathetic attitude. I haven''t thrown anything out of my pram, and if you think I have you best go take a look at your own posts.

Reading your posts again, I actually feel really sorry for you. Such a shame such a clever person (seriously you must have a very high IQ and loads of qualifications if you are a damn site cleverer than me because I know myself funnily enough) can be so childish.

And please, please please try supporting the club you claim to have supported for 50 years. Like I said, if I was like you, after 50 years? Well I think i''d be suicidal to be honest. So for that at least you deserve some praise for managing to get this far with your pathetic attitude.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]In response to Ginger Pele, City 2nd wrote :.....I am a damn site cleverer than you...Errrrrrr........[:$][:D][/quote]Good spot Smithy. [Y]Someone who can''t spell site rite can''t be very clever can they? [:D]

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]In response to Ginger Pele, City 2nd wrote :.....I am a damn site cleverer than you...Errrrrrr........[:$][:D][/quote]Where does the phrase "a damn sight" come from anyway. I would take sight to mean vision so I can''t quite see how the phrase could mean "a lot more" in the context of the words used. Such turns of phrase must add to the difficulty for overseas players in bedding in to a new country.

When I first started reading this thread I found it quite interesting. That was until two posters who have thousands of posts between them hijacked it for their own foolish purposes.

Gingerpele can I suggest you start a new thread entitled "I don''t like City 2nd".

And City 2nd can I suggest that you start a new thread entitled "I don''t like Gingerpele".

Perhaps then the most sensible post written on this message board about RvW will be seen by more people. To make sure it is seen again I will repeat it below:

The Butler wrote:

Just for a second look at it with just a slightly less jaundiced eye.

Lack of service and seemingly confidence in him from his team mates(that''s the only reason I can think that they never pass to what was his strengths).

His father-in-law Neeskins(sorry about spelling) that well known Dutch international when asked about Rickys ability stated that he would not be succesful under "this manager" (CH)

I hope all those who blindly criticise read it.

I wonder what RVW is thinking at the moment. I''m sure he didn''t try to be so rubbish. How does anyone come back from such a disasterous season? Is there anyone in the past who has had similar and recovered?