Sign in to follow this  
pete

West Ham will be out to pick our bones again

In 2005 following relegation W Ham poached Rob Green and Dean Ashton. This time it will probably be John Ruddy and Robert Snodgrass. Pity we could not unload our Dutch failures but even they are not that stupid.

See article http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2614621/MAD-DOG-ON-MONDAY-Premier-League-stars-wont-short-offers-contracts-run-players-lower-levels-worry-theyll-pay-bill.html

IMO they can have Snodgrass, Johnson, Bassong and Becchio!

Although I think these players will suite the championship!

Not just Ruddy, and not just Wet Spam, sadly. If we had more top class players I would be concerned. I think that Snoddy may be chased by Celtic, and Fer by one or two clubs. For the rest only Howson would seem to be a prize.

Redders has not blossomed, Wes is another year older, Bassong would have only Championship interest, I think. There may be derisory offers for Tettey, Pilks, but it is difficult to think of others.

Bound to with his relegation record down with Newcastle and Norwich all in last 5 years. Dream on.

I hope Bassong stays and attempts to prove himself but I''m not sure he will. If another Premier League team didn''t want him then I''m sure a French side would snap him up. I would love to see him and Ryan Bennett as our long term central defensive partnership.