Sign in to follow this  
Martin Bryant

wolf and becchio

does anyone know if the wolf and becchio ever score during training sessions? i just wonder as wolf looks scared whenever in front of goal and poor becchio doesnt even make the bench now days :-/

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]Can you imagine what it must be like being the WAG of the wolf. Going a whole year and only being able to convert one chance. She must be frustrated[/quote]
Wow. Possibly the worst attempt at humour I''ve ever seen. 
12 is your magic number Waveney. It''s either your age or your IQ

I done a job around a players house ( not going to name him) and the player said he was awsome in training and scores some amazing goals, he said he is shot of match confidence.

Having had the benefit of watching a number of training sessions this season, I can also confirm that Wolf has impressed me every time there. Completely different player in training to a match day, where he just appears so scared to make a mistake.

If we had a confident Wolf up front, we wouldn''t be in the mess which we find ourselves in.

Though to be fair he is playing against our defence in training!

[quote user="JF"]I done a job around a players house ( not going to name him) and the player said he was awsome in training and scores some amazing goals, he said he is shot of match confidence.[/quote]English tutor?

that is interesting if wolf does perform in training, as would explain why he starts so many games... sounds like he needs a psychiatrist to sort him out.....about 10 games ago though.

The thing is in training, people don''t go in as hard (don''t want to risk injuries etc) so I can see why he does score more.

Same problem I have Ricky (allbeit about 20 levels further up the pyramid) get down the gym!

Precisely, and that''s probably the same as Holty apparently looking rubbish in training but on matchday, he was ready. He was ready to win the fights he faced against the best defenders in the land. He might not be able to do rabonas into the top corner or rainbow flicks over the opposition, but he knew how to win an aerial duel or when to gamble with a run into the six yard box. They are matchday qualities that simply training doesn''t teach.

[quote user="Unhinged Canary"][quote user="morty"]I can play like Maradonna in my back garden...[/quote]I can play like Madonna in mine..... [:$][/quote][:D]