Sign in to follow this  
daz

as if it wasnt hard enough!.....

Chelsea winning at the weekend meaning they WILL be bothered about beating us even more now as have a chance to win the league..... and then today cech and terry return to training ! :( ( even though without them it would still be VERY hard)

I think you''re missing the big picture, now that they''re back in with a chance they''ll probably be worried about our attacking ability and play the same way as they did against Liverpool hoping to get a lucky break away goal and sneak a 1-0 win. What we have (and Liverpool lacked) is a player with the ability to get round the back of their defence and provide us with the numerous opportunities to score, they''ll be playing into our hands as our entire season has been leading up to this game, we''ve been playing the long con and when we unleash our true attacking force they''ll be no stopping us.

[quote user="TCCANARY"]

I think you''re missing the big picture, now that they''re back in with a chance they''ll probably be worried about our attacking ability and play the same way as they did against Liverpool hoping to get a lucky break away goal and sneak a 1-0 win. What we have (and Liverpool lacked) is a player with the ability to get round the back of their defence and provide us with the numerous opportunities to score, they''ll be playing into our hands as our entire season has been leading up to this game, we''ve been playing the long con and when we unleash our true attacking force they''ll be no stopping us.

[/quote][:D]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="TCCANARY"]

[/quote][:D][/quote]

lol

[quote user="TCCANARY"]

[/quote]You''re right. Ricky has been saving all his goals for this one.

[quote user="Jonzey"]You''re right. Ricky has been saving all his goals for this one. [/quote]Yep. It''s that old Dutch/Belgian rivalry surfacing again.He''s saved it all up to get one over on Eden Hazard.

For a moment then I thought that was a serious post! We''re so screwed! It''s a long orgy of a festival for all the plastic fans getting to watch our ''deserved'' demise live on sky every week. I just want it over with now.