Sign in to follow this  
pete

Hull big problems next season

With Arsenal leading and looking nailed on for Champions League. Hull win or lose FA Cup Final qualify for Europa League. With all that brings, extra matches, bigger squad they will struggle big time next season. Too late for us but see them soon in Championship another multi millionaire goes down the Fernandez route.

Yeah, because i''d be so annoyed if Norwich were in the FA cup Final and Europe next season alongside securing a mid table premiership position. I bet the fans are gutted!

[quote user="pete"]Too late for us but see them soon in Championship another multi millionaire goes down the Fernandez route.[/quote]Hull have made some pretty astute purchases.  Decent premiership players in Long, Figueroa, Huddlestone, Livermore and Jelavic. Not overpaid prima-donas, mercenarys and big names like QPR went for.

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"][quote user="pete"]Too late for us but see them soon in Championship another multi millionaire goes down the Fernandez route.[/quote]Hull have made some pretty astute purchases.  Decent premiership players in Long, Figueroa, Huddlestone, Livermore and Jelavic. Not overpaid prima-donas, mercenarys and big names like QPR went for.[/quote]

Jelavic isn''t a "decent" PL player. Shockingly he''s better than the dreck we have, but that says WAY MORE about how bad our strikers are than anything about Jelavic.

OP do you support NCFC or Hull.If you do support NCFC do you not think we have bigger problems than them this season? who knows what next season will bring may be we will both get relegated.Are you saying you wouldnt want to be in a cup final and wouldnt want to play in europe?

Is this the team that play 2 upfront.......You can''t do that in the premier league (I was told)

Oh hang on the potential Champions play .. drum roll....2 up front.

So 442 is dead and wont work, .

Liverpool and Hull to be slaughtered next season, we can only pray that we will be there to see it.[:D]

[quote user="The Butler"]

Is this the team that play 2 upfront.......You can''t do that in the premier league (I was told)

Liverpool and Hull to be slaughtered next season, we can only pray that we will be there to see it.[:D]

[/quote]

You have seen us play 4-4-2 this season, right?

You have seen us play this season, right?

[quote user="Pauls Ferry"][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Do you have a problem with reading or just attacking for your own agenda?

Did I say we didn''t No don''t think so.

We scored with Hooper and Elmander together, but not played often or well enough.

Now have a nice day

Elmander/Hooper hasn''t interested Adams either. In fact all we appear to have done is change the manager and coaches. Even the much maligned ipad is still with us. Obviously ok now because Trollope isn''t holding it...

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Pauls Ferry"][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Do you have a problem with reading or just attacking for your own agenda?

Did I say we didn''t No don''t think so.

We scored with Hooper and Elmander together, but not played often or well enough.

Now have a nice day

[/quote]

No problems here. Just that when we''ve tried to play 4-4-2 it has been, most often, an unmitigated disaster resulting in us being overpowered in midfield. I just thought your point about playing 2 up top was stupid, that''s all.

Have a lovely week.

[quote user="pete"]With Arsenal leading and looking nailed on for Champions League. Hull win or lose FA Cup Final qualify for Europa League. With all that brings, extra matches, bigger squad they will struggle big time next season. Too late for us but see them soon in Championship another multi millionaire goes down the Fernandez route.[/quote]This is the best season Hull will ever have, and the day out to Wembley will seem like the Caribbean compared to the dump they live in. I bet not a single one of their fans could care less about the side effects of a Europa League run next season.

[quote user="Jonzey"][quote user="pete"]With Arsenal leading and looking nailed on for Champions League. Hull win or lose FA Cup Final qualify for Europa League. With all that brings, extra matches, bigger squad they will struggle big time next season. Too late for us but see them soon in Championship another multi millionaire goes down the Fernandez route.[/quote]This is the best season Hull will ever have, and the day out to Wembley will seem like the Caribbean compared to the dump they live in. I bet not a single one of their fans could care less about the side effects of a Europa League run next season.

[/quote]

Exactly, they''ll struggle next year regardless, so they might as well enjoy it and create some history for their fans.

I''m sorry if this offends, but our history is a bit pathetic, two cup wins in over a century and the last one was nearly 30 years ago (aka not in my lifetime) for a one club city with a fan base catchment of 2 million people, it''s rubbish.