Sign in to follow this  
Surfer

Birmingham

Are Birmingham about to become the latest "big club" to drop into Div 3 / League 1? They may only need one more point as Doncaster are playing their last game at Leicester, but at the moment they are 0-1 down to Wigan and staring at that drop... and if they do go down, is that a reflection of Chris Hughton''s management?

[quote user="Surfer"]Are Birmingham about to become the latest "big club" to drop into Div 3 / League 1? They may only need one more point as Doncaster are playing their last game at Leicester, but at the moment they are 0-1 down to Wigan and staring at that drop... and if they do go down, is that a reflection of Chris Hughton''s management?[/quote]Please tell me you are having a laugh lol?

no it shows what a good job hughton did at birmingham to get them in the playoffs

Yes, it''s a reflection on his management in that he clearly isn''t the clown a lot of people liked to make out.

I believe all three of Hughton''s previous clubs, Norwich, Newcastle and Birmingham are in bad form and have lost their last game and Hughton is currently unemployed having been fired.Is this a reflection on his management?

Blimey Surfer you really scraped the bottom of the barrel to find that connection.

The Birmingham situation is a reflection of the massive financial problems that have engulfed the club, and the horrendous off field ownership issues between Carson Yeung and Peter Pannu.

Anyone with half a brain could have foreseen the problems the club would have when you saw their summer signings last year.

That was an accident waiting to happen.

Noyhing to do with hughton and to a degree clarke. The club has had no investment due to Carson yeung situation for three years and they were always going to slide down the league. Can see them being in the wilderness for a number of years.

Wonder what Brum fans would give to exchange that league cup win for premier league survival that season, seemingly been downhill ever since for them

" Please tell me you are having a laugh lol?

Indeed... though I think some would pin that on CH too if they could.

[quote user="Surfer"]" Please tell me you are having a laugh lol?

Indeed... though I think some would pin that on CH too if they could.[/quote]Phew, I thought you were, but just had to check[;)]