Sign in to follow this  
splutcho

Anyone see the moron on Twitter

Laying into Bradley Johnson for going out for a meal on his birthday? Where do we find these people?

Oh my God i''ve just seen who it is...

Wow. Probably shouldn''t be surprised. He has a pointless irrational hatred of Johnson and is prone to vitriol outbursts like that. Used to be friends with him :(

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Oh my God i''ve just seen who it is...

Wow. Probably shouldn''t be surprised. He has a pointless irrational hatred of Johnson and is prone to vitriol outbursts like that. Used to be friends with him :([/quote]Who is it?

[quote user="Gingerpele"]CT/Grant Holts 3 year contract/Ricky''s four year contract...[/quote]Strange lad. Despite clearly not liking me, he has just started following me on twitter.

I follow you on twitter but you don''t follow me back ;) Not that i''d recommend it, I do go on a bit as you can imagine from my posts on here!

[quote user="Gingerpele"]I follow you on twitter but you don''t follow me back ;) Not that i''d recommend it, I do go on a bit as you can imagine from my posts on here![/quote]I''ll follow you, you can be on probation ;)

[quote user="hogesar"]He''s a blithering idiot for the most part.[/quote]What sort of idiot is he for the rest of the time?

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="hogesar"]He''s a blithering idiot for the most part.[/quote]

What sort of idiot is he for the rest of the time?
[/quote]

[:D]

All treated his tweets with the contempt they deserved.

Not really Jas...

Twitter isn''t the issue. People are. Twitter is no worse than this forum, or mos others, or Facebook, or MySpace. Or anything on the Internet allowing people to comment/interact. Have you ever read the comments on a Yahoo celeb ''news'' article? Even if it''s about someone I don''t particularly like I still find myself shocked and very disappointed at the horrible stuff many people write.

It''s human nature and it''s silly to blame a website for that. The Internet as a whole has allowed people to act like d!cks a lot easier but still...

[quote user="Gingerpele"]CT/Grant Holts 3 year contract/Ricky''s four year contract...[/quote]Ha! He''s been banned on here a few times. Perhaps Twitter should employ Sports Desk Pete as an advisor. [;)]

Sad how it really brings the worst out in supporters when your team is doing badly.

For what it''s worth, I''m not a fan of BJ as a footballer, but I''d never abuse him and I salute his attitude and efforts on the pitch. He''s just one of many players I didn''t think were good enough for this campaign. However, should we be relegated he would be one of the players I would try and keep, as he''s a very good championship player.