Sign in to follow this  
Irn Bru Canary

Chelsea info required

Taking my two young sons to their first away match at Stamford Bridge on Sunday. Looking for info on family/NCFC pubs or other eating places in sensible vicinity of the ground. Travelling on NCFC coach. Thanks in advance.

Best bet is probably Fulham Broadway shopping centre, 2mins from the stadium, there is a spoons and nandos amongst others (http://www.fulhambroadway.co.uk/food/). If not just bit further there is a Gourmet Burger Kitchen bit more expensive tho.

I can give some general information which may help.

Chelsea FC was formed in 2003 after the breakup of the Soviet Union. The club, along with Manchester United, is the spiritual home of the "new fan" (commonly known as plastics).

Stamford Bridge has a recent tradition of support via complete silence. Zero atmosphere can be guaranteed.

Hope the kiddiwinks enjoy it, don''t forget the halfy half scarfs! You could get Chelsea/Linfield "No Surrender" ones for a bit of a change.

[quote user="Barnaby Bear"]I can give some general information which may help.

Chelsea FC was formed in 2003 after the breakup of the Soviet Union. The club, along with Manchester United, is the spiritual home of the "new fan" (commonly known as plastics).

Stamford Bridge has a recent tradition of support via complete silence. Zero atmosphere can be guaranteed.

Hope the kiddiwinks enjoy it, don''t forget the halfy half scarfs! You could get Chelsea/Linfield "No Surrender" ones for a bit of a change.[/quote]Or even a Headhunters/Combat 18 one

Hope you and the kids have a top day. Don''t kno much about the pubs as I don''t drink but if your coming on Canary Coach, then you want Coach number 2, by far the best and most friendly coach. See you there!

Irn Bru Canary wrote the following post at 30/04/2014 1:56 PM:

Taking my two young sons to their first away match at Stamford Bridge on Sunday. Looking for info on family/NCFC pubs or other eating places in sensible vicinity of the ground. Travelling on NCFC coach. Thanks in advance.

Hope you all have a great day, they must be very excited. They will remember the game for the rest of their lives I''m sure.

[quote user="im spartacus"]do the coaches actually get there on time to go on the p1ss ?[/quote]

Coaches this season have arrived at most grounds 2 hours before kick off. Just one word of warning the parking place at Chelsea is about half a mile from the ground so do take note of the route for getting back after the game, we have lost people in the past.

Hope City put on a good performance and don''t give up like they have in Manchester this season......... Otherwise you could be arrested for child abuse !

[quote user="Irn Bru Canary"]Taking my two young sons to their first away match at Stamford Bridge on Sunday. Looking for info on family/NCFC pubs or other eating places in sensible vicinity of the ground. Travelling on NCFC coach. Thanks in advance.[/quote]

Don''t forget to take a cabbage!

[quote user="Irn Bru Canary"]Taking my two young sons to their first away match at Stamford Bridge on Sunday. Looking for info on family/NCFC pubs or other eating places in sensible vicinity of the ground. Travelling on NCFC coach. Thanks in advance.[/quote]http://www.footballgroundguide.com/chelsea/